Welcome to Low T Center – Flower Mound!
Your Low T Center in Flower Mound, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Flower Mound physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 4300 Windsor Centre Trail , Suite 100), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Flower Mound, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Phuong Tran, M.D.
Dr. Tran graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in Biochemical and biophysical science. He then moved to Dallas and earned a medical degree at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 2006. After medical school, he continued his Internal Medicine training at UT Southwestern and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Prior to joining the Low T Center as a medical director, Dr. Tran spent five years as an Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical School and Parkland Hospital.
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterWhen did you first feel it? No…..REALLY feel it? From the time we are in our 20’s us men joke about “feeling old”, but in reality our capabilities and functions are still quite high. There is always a moment, however, when the light bulb flashes, maybe a bit of panic sets in, and we actually ...
- June 2, 2015TimTell me if this guy looks or sounds familiar: A 40-something sales executive, who was on the road heading to appointments every morning by about 6:30. He never ate breakfast, lunch was in his car or at his desk, and he survived on fast food, coffee, and energy drinks. By mid-afternoon he was often irritable ...
- April 10, 2015TimPeople who are considered fat are at a disadvantage, and are almost under constant ridicule, in today’s society. Airplane seats are too small, aisles in stores too narrow, choices in clothing too minimal. And the insults! “Fatty”, “Tub of Lard”, and “Bluto” are some of the tame monikers people hoist into the air after a ...
- March 30, 2015TimJack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean…. I remember that Mother Goose nursery rhyme from a large picture book that I had as a child. I can’t recall one other line of the poem, probably because the accompanying illustration of a rail thin Jack, sitting next to his obese wife at ...
- February 4, 2015TimDo you feel grouchy, irritable, and somewhat withdrawn? Do you find yourself slaving at work all the time – sometimes by choice? Are you drinking too much? These behaviors sometimes coincide with a general feeling of malaise or depression, which is not uncommon for men who have reached middle age. These feelings and the associated ...
- November 28, 2014TimWe’ve all heard the saying: “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”. It is true that each gender has different idiosyncrasies and characteristics which cut across many subjects — and debates can rage for days about which one is “right”. However, when it comes to the understanding of aging and hormones, what is true ...
- September 16, 2014StanDo you toss and turn at night more than you used to? It’s just a normal phase of growing older; when you pass 35 or 40, you tend to have more trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. But just because your inner clock is waking you up early, it doesn’t mean you’re getting enough sleep. Numerous studies ...