Welcome to Low T Center – Friendswood!
Your Low T Center in Friendswood, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Friendswood physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 347 East Parkwood), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Friendswood, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Sudipta Chaudhuri, M.D.
Dr. Chaudhuri started his undergraduate career at University of Texas at Austin earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He went on to complete a master’s degree in Public Health at University of North Texas Health Science Center in 2001. Dr. Chaudhuri began his medical career at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 2005. He went on to complete his Internal Medicine residency in 2008 at Seton Hall University of Graduate Medical Sciences / St. Michael’s Medical Center in New Jersey and subsequently completed his Board Certification. Dr. Chaudhuri moved to Texas where he worked as medical consultant and physician for several urgent care centers in the Houston area. Prior to Low T Center, Dr. Chaudhuri worked as medical director for an outpatient clinic at PCP for Life primarily working with underserved populations. Dr. Chaudhuri is fluent in English and Spanish.
Michael Nelson, PA-C
Michael Nelson attended undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin before serving as a paramedic in the Houston and Austin areas for 13 years. He subsequently attended Albany Medical College where he completed the Physician Assistant program in 2004. Michael has practiced in emergency medicine and family practice prior to joining the Low T Center team.
- February 4, 2015The holidays came and went so quickly! Traditional family feasts and gatherings at Thanksgiving (not to mention a healthy dose of football!) gave way to preparations for the Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa holidays. Houses and businesses were decorated, gifts purchased, travel plans made, and families coordinated schedules in order to celebrate. The holidays are often ...
- December 1, 2014Statistics must always be put into context, and viewed with the proper perspective. When someone refers to “one third” of something – well let’s just say the connotations could be drastically different. One third of your salary? Not enough to live on. One third of a round of golf? After six holes you’re just warming ...
- September 16, 2014Put down that ill-fitting toupee…lose the hat collection…say goodbye to the headbands. Let’s get to the root of your hair loss problem instead of covering it up. A receding hairline can really get a guy down. He may feel like he’s losing his masculinity, his youth and his sex appeal. After all, a full head of ...