Welcome to Low T Center – Katy!
Your Low T Center in Katy, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Katy physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 24124 Cinco Village Center Blvd, Suite 100), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Katy, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Kenneth Smith PA-C
Kenneth Smith graduated from Rice University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science in Biomechanics. During his time at Rice, Kenneth was a 4 year varsity letter for the Rice Owl Football Team as a defensive back. After completing his undergraduate degree, he worked for a surgical device design company. In 2006, he continued his education by attending Baylor College of Medicine earning a Master of Physician Assistant Studies. Kenneth has practiced pediatrics, family, and internal medicine prior to joining the Low T Center team.
Arthur Austin Jr., M.D.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Dr. Austin was a staff internist for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability in Brenham, Texas for three years. Dr. Austin received his Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-med from Texas Southern University in Houston, TX. He received his Medical Degree from Wayne State School of Medicine in 1992. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State School of Medicine program in 1995. Dr. Austin brings over 19 years of experience as an internist in direct patient care to Low T Center.
- June 2, 2015TimWhat if every time you navigated the morning commute downtown you were surrounded by thousands of vehicles with no mufflers? Deafening noise, extra pollution, highly annoying…….and worst of all everyone seems oblivious. They may subconsciously feel the situation could (and should) be better, but no one takes any steps to fix the issue. No one ...
- April 27, 2015TimHave you ever been in a crowded public place, having to take the stairs, and happened to get stuck beside or behind an obese person? Ever hear them breathe as they try to navigate the stairs, or stay on pace with the throng around them? Sometimes it is almost scary, the sounds they emanate, the ...
- March 30, 2015TimHopefully none of you have experienced this first hand, but unless you’ve lived in a cave for your adult life, you’ve been exposed through the media or popular culture (movies, TV, etc.) to the fact that sleep deprivation can be used as a form of torture. From military boot camps, to interrogation tactics, to your ...
- March 4, 2015TimFor me, the eye opener to the changes us men face in middle age was attending my 25th high school class reunion. I had moved away from my hometown to attend college, and during my student years and the initial years after graduation, I was able to travel back and visit at least once or ...
- December 15, 2014TimGreat sports rivalries become great because both sides contribute to the quality of the competition, usually over many years or contests. Manning-Brady, Red Sox-Yankees, Lakers-Celtics, Ali-Frazier, Duke-Carolina — any individual or team rivalry that is historic would not be so if it weren’t for the consistent efforts and performance of both competitors. I mean, no ...
- November 6, 2014TimBelly fat and low testosterone is a bit of a “chicken or egg” situation. Some studies suggest that low testosterone causes excess belly fat while others claim that excess belly fat contributes to lower levels of testosterone. While the answer is not perfectly clear, the one thing that is clear is that there is obviously ...