Welcome to Low T Center – Sugar Land!
Your Low T Center in Sugar Land, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Sugar Land physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 15281-B South West Freeway ), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Sugar Land, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Sudipta Chaudhuri, M.D.
Dr. Chaudhuri started his undergraduate career at University of Texas at Austin earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He went on to complete a master’s degree in Public Health at University of North Texas Health Science Center in 2001. Dr. Chaudhuri began his medical career at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 2005. He went on to complete his Internal Medicine residency in 2008 at Seton Hall University of Graduate Medical Sciences / St. Michael’s Medical Center in New Jersey and subsequently completed his Board Certification. Dr. Chaudhuri moved to Texas where he worked as medical consultant and physician for several urgent care centers in the Houston area. Prior to Low T Center, Dr. Chaudhuri worked as medical director for an outpatient clinic at PCP for Life primarily working with underserved populations. Dr. Chaudhuri is fluent in English and Spanish.
John W. Zern, MS, PA-C
John graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Science degree. He then attended Baylor College of Medicine and earned (with honors) a Master of Science, and completed the Physician Assistant program. Since becoming licensed in 1996, Mr. Zern has practiced family medicine, gastroenterology and is a clinical research investigator. He has been involved with both medical and pharmaceutical research, including participating in more than 150 medication studies throughout his career.
- September 28, 2015Low T CenterCountless magazine covers and ads for health products tout the same thing: Flat stomachs! Six pack abs! Tones waistlines! We are a nation obsessed with how we look, and baring the midriff confidently means you’ve put some time and thought into your nutrition plan and workout routine. So we know the ideal belly is flat, strong, ...
- August 28, 2015Low T CenterNumerous research studies estimate that over 80% of adults will experience chronic lower back pain at some point in their lives. The lumbar spine (the last five moveable vertebrae) is a very important, yet highly vulnerable area if we don’t pay attention to certain activities and habits that put it at risk. Since it is ...
- May 11, 2015TimCurrently, the average life expectancy for men in America is somewhere in the low 70’s, depending on what source you use. That means “middle age” technically falls around age 35, give or take a couple of years. For many men, this midpoint in life brings a great deal of frustration, worry, and anxiety. It’s a ...
- April 6, 2015TimIt certainly makes both intellectual and common sense that being overweight, carrying excess body fat, or even pushing into the realm of obesity can have negative consequences on your health. There are the things we can easily witness with those who battle excess weight – reduced mobility, reduced endurance, trouble fitting into chairs/seats/vehicles that are ...
- March 27, 2015TimAdmit it: there is a little bit of green around your ears, a sign of envy every time you walk by the racquetball court or pool and see those “younger guys” performing with the speed and power that you used to. Getting old isn’t all too fun, and declining performance in a variety of areas ...
- November 17, 2014TimFables and stories have existed about it for centuries — the everlasting search for the “Fountain of Youth”. Throughout history, man has attempted to increase productivity, enhance energy, and extend life through a variety of means – some dangerous, some scandalous, and some downright ridiculous. As reported in The Lancet in 1889, Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard, a ...