Welcome to Low T Center – Independence!
Your Low T Center in Independence, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Independence physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 19045 E. Valley View Parkway, Suite G), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Independence, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Glenn Simon, M.D.
Dr. Simon received his medical degree from Kansas City University in 1998, and three years later completed his residency in Family Medicine. He practiced Emergency Medicine for 15 years and was Medical Director of an addiction medicine clinic for nine years prior to becoming a medical director at the Low T Center. Dr. Simon holds a Master of Science in Human Biology from the University of Bridgeport and a doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine from Cleveland Chiropractic College, where he also served as an associate professor for four years. He is Board Certified by the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and brings a broad base of medical training as well as over 20 years of experience in direct patient care to Low T Center. Dr. Simon is married with four children.
Timothy Badger, APRN
Tim Badger is a board certified nurse practitioner who practices in adult and geriatric medicine. He has three degrees from the University of Kansas, a Bachelor of Science in Organismal Biology, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and a Master of Science in Nursing. Tim began his career at the VA, and then served as a trauma nurse at Truman Medical Center. Additionally, Tim was part of the critical care nursing team at several hospitals throughout the Kansas City area. Tim has been a registered healthcare professional since 1990, and brings over twenty-four years of patient care experience to Low T Center.
- March 4, 2015When men reach middle age, the past can begin to catch up with them. Lifestyle choices from the college days (an entire weekend of frat parties anyone?), lack of sleep (raise your hand if you crammed for finals a time or two), work requirements (especially if you drew second or third shift), poor nutrition (fast ...
- December 12, 2014As many men reach middle age, they begin to experience symptoms which have been associated with the “normal” process of aging for years: reduced energy, loss of muscle mass, irregular sleep patterns, and decreased sex drive are just a few of the common issues these men face. The frequency and severity of these issues is ...
- November 5, 2014Our health is never a big concern in our early 20’s. High levels of libido, energy and strength make us feel invincible. But as we reach our early 40’s, there is a noticeable change in our energy levels, libido and irritability. What could be the cause? If you are suffering from a combination of low libido, fatigue ...