Welcome to Low T Center – Leawood!
Your Low T Center in Leawood, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Leawood physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 4300 133rd St, Suite 200), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Leawood, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Mitch Poppe, PA-C
Mitch Poppe completed his undergraduate education at Chadron State College in 1991. After being awarded the National Health Service Corp Scholarship, he earned his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1995. Following graduation, Mitch moved to Kansas City where he worked for Swope Parkway Health Center in the Homeless Outreach Department. After 10 years of serving the homeless, he worked at the United States Disciplinary Barracks at Ft. Leavenworth Kansas. Mitch has also managed weight loss for gastric band patients and worked in the areas of erectile dysfunction and testosterone replacement prior to joining Low T Center.
- August 19, 2015Low T CenterThey say it is hard for old dogs to learn new tricks. This is especially true for men who are faced with making dietary changes as they approach and surpass middle age. Surviving on frozen pizzas, chips, soda, and macaroni and cheese was possible when still in high school or college, when a younger body ...
- July 29, 2015Low T CenterSummer is just around the corner! For those of us who live in less temperate climates, that means many things: trees blooming, grass becoming green, road construction…..and of course, golf and softball seasons! After spending a winter indoors, the itch to get outside and compete again is palpable….plus now my buddy Steve can stop hounding ...
- June 2, 2015TimIt’s the bottom of the 9th, and your favorite team is up by one. The manager exits the dugout, points to the pen, and makes a familiar call. With the wave of his arm, the heavy metal music starts, the crowd rises in unison, and in he comes — the fireballing closer. You know the guy; ...
- April 27, 2015TimAs humans, we are social beings. We need and often crave attention, companionship, and interaction with others on a frequent basis. In order to establish quality relationships with people, we need to have connection points, a way of fitting in and “joining the crowd”. Rooting for the same sports team, having the same hobby, or ...
- March 31, 2015TimIf you needed to make a cross country trek for the holidays, you would never drive your car for thousands of miles without oil in the engine. So why would you push your body through days of work, family, and community responsibilities without enough sleep? You may brush off the need for shut-eye, but chronic ...
- March 4, 2015TimThe world as we know it moves in cycles: weather cycles, astrological cycles, seasonal cycles….even the birth/growth/death cycle of life itself. The circular nature of much of what we experience as humans also extends to our own bodies – and men need in particular need to pay attention to it. If you are approaching middle ...
- December 19, 2014TimIf you’ve run out of notches on your belt, it is trying to send you a message; that ever-expanding waistline means you’ve got more than friendly padding. You’ve developed excessive belly fat, and that can have serious health repercussions. Doctors have even come up with a catchy moniker for that round belly — the “apple”. ...
- November 10, 2014TimIt is a common thought that as people age, they lose their strength and stamina. For a lot of people, this statement is absolutely true. A normal process of aging includes losing mass, strength, and flexibility in the muscles. This inevitable symptom of getting older can be quite frustrating and even somewhat debilitating. Recent studies ...
Testimonials & Reviews
I just wish you had a center way closer to me, like up near Zona Rosa area. I should be getting injections weekly, but due to only having one day off a week, it takes half a day to just drive/get my shot/labs, or what ever and takes that one day off i have way. If it was closer, i could do it more often. PLEASE put a center up north thanks.