Welcome to Low T Center – Brentwood!
Your Low T Center in Brentwood, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Brentwood physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 5400 Maryland Way), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Brentwood, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Vivak Bhatt, M.D.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Dr. Bhatt was Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bhatt received his Bachelors in Psychology from Austin College in Sherman, TX and his Medical Degree from Ross University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Family Practice at University of Tennessee – Memphis. Dr. Bhatt opened and ran a very successful practice in Hermitage, TN for over 11 years. At Low T Center, Dr. Bhatt’s focus will be on educating men and helping to them to establish goals to promote their well-being.
J. Brandon Sweat, FNP
Brandon Sweat graduated from Tennessee State University in 2007 with Bachelor of Science in Psychology. Following graduation, he worked as a social worker for a Nashville Head Start Center. He returned to Vanderbilt University in 2010 to pursue a career as a Registered Nurse, and earned a Master of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Family Practice. Prior to joining Low T Center, Joseph has practiced as a family practice provider in underserved rural areas.
- May 11, 2015TimYou can’t escape it, the images are everywhere — from the magazine covers on the newsstand, to male athletes posing in just body paint, to the billboards in front of every apparel store in the mall — the preferred image of the American male is trending towards the extraordinarily fit. The dichotomy that exists is ...
- April 6, 2015TimIf I get a poor night’s sleep, I tend to selfishly internalize the consequences: I am tired, I don’t feel like doing this, he’s being mean to ME….all self-directed, all failing to consider how my lack of sleep may be affecting others around me. You see, while a night of poor sleep certainly does affect ...
- March 30, 2015TimIf you are a male in your 40’s or 50’s, answer this question honestly: when do you NOT feel tired? I could put the ubiquitous “LOL” after the question mark, because if you are like me — wife, job, house, kids, pets, community involvement, etc. — there seems to be less and less time to ...
- February 3, 2015TimAmerican cultural beliefs about the way men are, or are supposed to be, about sex can be categorized very simply: men are always the horny ones with the perpetually dirty minds. But in reality the only thing dirty is the little secret that this myth is hiding…American men are lagging in their desire forsex. “Men are ...
- November 25, 2014Tim“Who wants a six pack?” No, not the type that accompanies football tailgating or college house parties (although admittedly those are nice once in awhile too) — I’m talking the “Six Pack”, the carefully defined set of abdominal muscles that male models show off on runways and magazine covers. Many men would love such a ...
- September 8, 2014StanIt’s true that hair loss comes naturally with aging, and that chemical treatments and crash dieting can wreak havoc with your hair follicles, but there are more myths than facts when it comes to your locks. Thinning hair and receding hairlines should not be dismissed as irreversible when there are so many effective treatments, products and ...