- Burr Ridge
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Chicago
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Chicago is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Burr Ridge utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Burr Ridge or at any one of our other Illinois locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Burr Ridge
Anthony L. Bilotta, D.O.
Dr. Bilotta received his undergraduate degree at the University of Illinois. He worked in medical education and EMS for eight years prior to entering the D.O. program at Des Moines University, where he graduated in 1985. Dr. Bilotta’s Family Medicine residency was completed at the Chicago Osteopathic Medical Center in 1987. He has served as an ER staff physician at trauma centers in the Chicago area and was the Medical Director of an Occupational and Immediate Care center for ten years. Dr. Bilotta has held faculty positions at both Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Midwestern University. In addition to Low T Center, he practices in Willowbrook, and serves as the Flight Surgeon for the Chicago Air and Water Show. In his free time, Dr. Bilotta travels to Dyersville, Iowa (from Field of Dreams) to assist in a rural emergency room.
Brian Moyer, MMS, PA-C
Brian Moyer graduated from Truman State University in 2002. While in college, he practiced as a Certified Nurse Assistant, and then as a Patient Care Technician in St. Louis. Brian earned his Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Midwestern University in 2006. He spent six years working in solid organ transplant before joining the Low T Center.
- October 5, 2015Low T CenterWhat once was a cottage industry a few generations ago is now a full fledged industry and phenomenon that engulfs our society – the industry of personal health and wellness products. If you think about all of the products and services that are available to help us eat better, sleep better, workout better, have better ...
- September 2, 2015Low T CenterSpringtime is often associated with renewal and growth. Flowers bloom, gardens and crops are planted, and the cycle of life has another marker or milestone to measure itself by. Such is the case for men as we age – each spring when the weather gets warm and our tasks and activities take us outside more ...
- August 5, 2015Low T CenterBack in the 70’s was the first time I heard the phrase “bald is beautiful” used by anyone. I was a pre-teen, watching some ridiculous sitcom, where one of the characters happened to be bald. Not the shaved head bald commonly sported by men today, but the “just a bit around my ears connected in ...
- July 15, 2015Low T CenterWhen a man is suffering from symptoms such as excessive fatigue, headaches, lethargy, loss of sexual desire, or an inability to concentrate, pinpointing the exact root of the problem can be difficult. Menopause for females is different – it happens to every woman, is more abrupt, and almost exclusively occurs within a certain time frame ...
- May 11, 2015TimA smart and efficient personal trainer can make you smarter in 30 minutes. Not by educating you on some newfangled piece of equipment, or going through the intricacies of some complex movement pattern. But by improving your brain from the inside out, the kind of intelligence that leads to faster and more accurate decision making, ...
- April 6, 2015TimIf you went to college, invariably at some point you pulled at least one all-nighter. That all-nighter may have been to cram for a final exam…..or it may have been a frat party…..but it is safe to say that staying up too late and getting by on a lack of sleep is a common malady ...
- March 30, 2015TimFor middle aged men, the battle to maintain our healthy weight and fight off the spare tire is a real one for most of the population. Many factors contribute to weight gain, and storing excess fat anywhere is generally not a good thing. But excess abdominal fat can be extra critical and challenge even the ...
- November 25, 2014TimFor some, it’s spiders. Others, boarding a plane and leaving the earth’s surface. For others still, it may encompass a deeper topic, like commitment or rejection. The bottom line is we all have them – things that we would call “fears”. Some may be innocuous, some frivolous, others debilitating, but each person experiences the emotion ...
- September 8, 2014StanHair loss is a treatable medical condition, but don’t waste your money on useless products and treatments that were designed primarily to flatten your wallet. As the popularity of cosmetic treatments continues to grow, many marketers have pushed the limit on their grandiose claims, and they will say anything to get your attention and your money. ...