- Flower Mound
- 4300 Windsor Centre Trail Suite 100
- Flower Mound, TX 75028-1865
- Phone: 972-874-5698
- Fax: 972-874-5699
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Flower Mound!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Flower Mound, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Flower Mound physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 4300 Windsor Centre Trail , Suite 100), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Flower Mound, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
Our Healthcare Providers
Derek LeJeune, M.D.
Dr. LeJeune earned his MD from, and completed his Internal Medicine residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. He has been in private practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area since 2006. Dr. LeJeune is particularly interested in preventive medicine and weight management and the role of testosterone replacement therapy as a means to help achieve these. Dr. LeJeune joined Low T Center in late 2014 as Medical Director for several Dallas-Fort Worth centers.
Gary Mousseau PA-C, MSHS
Gary W. Mousseau attended the USAF Physician Assistant (PA) Training Program and completed his physician assistant training in 1979 as an honor graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree as a Physician Associate from the University of Oklahoma. PA Mousseau later earned a Master of Science degree in Environmental Health from Chapman College, California in 1986. PA Mousseau was appointed as an adjunct assistant professor with the University of Nebraska, School of Medicine while teaching at the USAF Physician Assistant Training Program from 1989- 1992 where he was awarded the Instructor of the Year. Later he was on staff as the Senior Physician Assistant in the USAF Family Practice Residency Training Program at Eglin AFB, FL. While on active duty he was awarded the Meritorious Service medal three times and retired as a Major with over 25 years of active military service stationed in Alaska, California, Texas, Panama Canal, Turkey and Florida. His medical practice experience spans over 34 years in family practice, urgent care, occupational medicine, and andrology.
- October 8, 2015Low T CenterI need more sleep than the average human to function at my best. I would say nine hours is my perfect amount of sleep. Do I get that on a regular basis? No. I would say I usually get about six hours a night, and I feel it. Around 4 o’clock it really hits me. ...
- September 8, 2015Low T CenterA common misperception among the general public is that squat exercises are only good for athletes. While definitely true that the squat is a staple of any athletic enhancement strength program, learning the proper way to perform a squat has benefits for anyone — no matter your age, occupation, or physical capability. Think about it; ...
- August 10, 2015Low T CenterWhen I was a kid, we used to love it when Grandpa came over to visit. He almost always brought us candy (which my mom hated) and a new fun or loud toy (which my dad detested), and played silly games with us while telling funny jokes and stories. We also loved Grandpa’s visits for ...
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterWhen did you first feel it? No…..REALLY feel it? From the time we are in our 20’s us men joke about “feeling old”, but in reality our capabilities and functions are still quite high. There is always a moment, however, when the light bulb flashes, maybe a bit of panic sets in, and we actually ...
- June 2, 2015TimTell me if this guy looks or sounds familiar: A 40-something sales executive, who was on the road heading to appointments every morning by about 6:30. He never ate breakfast, lunch was in his car or at his desk, and he survived on fast food, coffee, and energy drinks. By mid-afternoon he was often irritable ...
- April 10, 2015TimPeople who are considered fat are at a disadvantage, and are almost under constant ridicule, in today’s society. Airplane seats are too small, aisles in stores too narrow, choices in clothing too minimal. And the insults! “Fatty”, “Tub of Lard”, and “Bluto” are some of the tame monikers people hoist into the air after a ...
- March 30, 2015TimJack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean…. I remember that Mother Goose nursery rhyme from a large picture book that I had as a child. I can’t recall one other line of the poem, probably because the accompanying illustration of a rail thin Jack, sitting next to his obese wife at ...
- February 4, 2015TimDo you feel grouchy, irritable, and somewhat withdrawn? Do you find yourself slaving at work all the time – sometimes by choice? Are you drinking too much? These behaviors sometimes coincide with a general feeling of malaise or depression, which is not uncommon for men who have reached middle age. These feelings and the associated ...
- November 28, 2014TimWe’ve all heard the saying: “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”. It is true that each gender has different idiosyncrasies and characteristics which cut across many subjects — and debates can rage for days about which one is “right”. However, when it comes to the understanding of aging and hormones, what is true ...