- Houston – Galleria
- 3651 Weslayan Street Suite 106
- Houston, TX 77027-6829
- Phone: 713-622-5698
- Fax: 713-622-3551
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Galleria!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Houston, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Houston physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 3651 Weslayan Street, Suite 106), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Houston, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
Our Healthcare Providers
Sudipta Chaudhuri, M.D.
Dr. Chaudhuri started his undergraduate career at University of Texas at Austin earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He went on to complete a master’s degree in Public Health at University of North Texas Health Science Center in 2001. Dr. Chaudhuri began his medical career at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 2005. He went on to complete his Internal Medicine residency in 2008 at Seton Hall University of Graduate Medical Sciences / St. Michael’s Medical Center in New Jersey and subsequently completed his Board Certification. Dr. Chaudhuri moved to Texas where he worked as medical consultant and physician for several urgent care centers in the Houston area. Prior to Low T Center, Dr. Chaudhuri worked as medical director for an outpatient clinic at PCP for Life primarily working with underserved populations. Dr. Chaudhuri is fluent in English and Spanish.
Lee Bachman, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
Lee Bachman completed his undergraduate education at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and earned his Master of Science in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner from Concordia University. His practice experience spans spine surgery, neurosurgery, and convenience care. Lee is a veteran of both Operation Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- October 12, 2015Low T CenterI am guilty of being a night owl. As I currently write this it is 2:15 a.m. I wouldn’t describe myself as a procrastinator, I just “wake up” around 10 p.m. For some reason, ever since I was a kid, I feel my most motivated and creative during the late night hours. It’s not uncommon ...
- September 10, 2015Low T CenterDon’t you wish you had a dollar for every diet fad, weight loss product, or fat burning exercise that has been touted over the last decade? It seems like there is an endless parade of celebrities, gurus, and hacks alike that claim to have the latest and greatest when it comes to toning your body ...
- August 12, 2015Low T CenterDespite the marketing to the contrary, many fitness machines, products, and implements are not necessary for putting together an efficient and comprehensive workout. While some pieces of equipment certainly have their place, the reason that many of the “standard” exercises have stood the test of time is…..they work! They build muscle, they burn fat, and ...
- July 23, 2015Low T CenterLet’s all think back to grade school or junior high for a minute. Remember that kid who always wanted to hop into the playground football or basketball game, but was so scrawny and small that he really had no chance of being any good? That kid who was typically always picked last, made fun of, ...
- June 2, 2015TimIt can sometimes be difficult to stand out from the crowd. There are times we all take comfort in blending in, conforming, and following what the majority will find pleasing. In many cases, these choices aren’t substantive, and certainly aren’t life threatening. But when it comes to your weight and your health, following the masses ...
- April 27, 2015TimI guess I am one of the lucky ones. I am in my 40’s, and I have yet to experience any loss or thinning of my hair. I look around me each day and if I pay attention, I realize how fortunate I am to be in this category. Everywhere you look, there seems to ...
- March 30, 2015TimRecent medical research has unearthed more information about males and testosterone, specifically the decline in production men experience as they reach middle age. After age 30, men will typically see a drop in natural testosterone production of about 1% annually. Many physical, emotional, and psychological effects are common once T levels dip to a certain ...
- February 4, 2015TimMany men in America today carry around a pot belly that’s not only large, but incredibly hard. This firmness is due to an abundance of fat under the abdominal wall, commonly referred to as visceral fat. Men often have excess visceral fat, since the male body naturally chooses to use that area for excess storage. ...
- December 3, 2014TimIt’s time for your morning commute to work. The sky is still quite dark, with a heavy bank of clouds slung low on the horizon as far as your vision can take you. It isn’t raining…..but it isn’t not raining, with a seemingly endless wet mist covering everything just enough to where finding the right ...