- Austin – Jollyville
- Mon: Closed
- Tue: Closed
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Austin – Jollyville
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Austin – Jollyville is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Austin – Jollyville utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Austin – Jollyville or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Austin (Jollyville)
Arash Esmaili, D.O.
Dr. Arash Esmaili is a licensed family medicine physician. He started his educational career at the University of Texas at Austin receiving a Bachelor degree in Business Administration and Minor degree in Biology. Afterwards, Dr. Esmaili attended medical school at the University of North Texas, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth, where he was first introduced to holistic medicine – an approach that treats the patient’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Dr. Esmaili performed his residency specialty training in Family Medicine at Bay Area Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas. After residency, he practiced with Clark Medical Group in Houston, treating the underserved population. He later became the medical director of several successful urgent care clinics in the Houston area. In 2013, Dr. Esmaili moved to Austin, Texas in 2013 to practice urgent care and occupational medicine. He joined Low T Center in 2015, as a move to focus more on hormone replacement therapy, age management, and preventive medicine. Dr. Esmaili is also a Diplomat of the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine, and currently serves as the medical director of the Austin/San Antonio Low T Centers.
Joseph Hurt, FNP
Joseph attended undergraduate school at the State University of West Georgia receiving a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Following undergraduate studies, he attended the Graduate Nurse Practitioner program at Kennesaw State University receiving a Masters of Science degree in Nursing as a primary care family nurse practitioner. He is certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center.
- October 1, 2015Low T CenterIt doesn’t matter what your exercise experience or fitness level is, nobody likes to be sore after a workout. For those who have been committed and motivated exercisers, they have come to terms with the fact that soreness is just a regular part of the deal. But for new or less experienced exercisers, aside from ...
- September 1, 2015Low T CenterThrough the mass media, men today are inundated with messages about a relatively new subject – low levels of testosterone. Twenty years ago, this subject was not a blip on the medical radar screen, and information on symptoms or possible treatments was nonexistent. Fortunately for middle-aged males, medical research has uncovered some truths about testosterone ...
- August 4, 2015Low T CenterI think many of us can recall sitting in a math class in some school in some distant memory of our life, practicing and memorizing equations, and tables, and countless other (seemingly) worthless pieces of mathematical information. Sine. Cosine. Square roots. Formulas, tables, and short cuts. Why did we find these activities so mind numbing? ...
- July 13, 2015Low T CenterWe learned in elementary school that the earth’s surface is covered by approximately 70% water. Many of us have also heard that the human body is roughly 70% H2O. We see, taste, and use water in some form every day, but it often is one of the last things that we think of when it ...
- May 11, 2015Low T CenterFounding father Benjamin Franklin is credited with saying, “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise”. This of course was uttered in the days when candlelight was the norm in the evenings, and the human body was more or less regulated by the rhythms of the sun and its ...
- April 6, 2015Low T CenterOn a nice spring day, after a long winter of chilled temperatures, sunshine and a nice breeze are always a welcome addition to a weekend day at home. Breaking from the recent norm of shutting the house down tight, it is a fantastic feeling to open the windows and screen doors, and let nature’s breeze ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterThe Anti-Aging movement has gained steam in recent years throughout America. Products, diets, exercises, and programs have all blossomed as new research has indicated that men and women alike don’t have to succumb to many of the symptoms and conditions that have been associated with “normal” aging in the past. While much of this news ...
- February 3, 2015Low T CenterWe’ve all heard the saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away!” The genesis of this slogan is unknown, but the premise behind it is that eating healthy foods – such as an apple – does wonders for your health and will stave off medical issues. This should definitely be considered as sound advice; ...
- November 21, 2014Low T CenterYour best friend stops by, and gives you a detailed account of how the doctor examined his hemorrhoid problem — TMI (Too Much Information, for those of you scoring at home). The girl you barely know that works down the hall informs you in the cafeteria of her wild ups and downs over the weekend ...