- 24124 Cinco Village Ctr Blvd Suite 100
- Katy, TX 77494-8395
- Phone: 281-693-5698
- Fax: 281-693-5690
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Katy
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Katy is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Katy utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Katy or at any one of our other Houston locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Katy
Arthur Austin Jr., M.D.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Dr. Austin was a staff internist for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability in Brenham, Texas for three years. Dr. Austin received his Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-med from Texas Southern University in Houston, TX. He received his Medical Degree from Wayne State School of Medicine in 1992. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State School of Medicine program in 1995. Dr. Austin brings over 19 years of experience as an internist in direct patient care to Low T Center.
Kenneth Smith PA-C
Kenneth Smith graduated from Rice University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science in Biomechanics. During his time at Rice, Kenneth was a 4 year varsity letter for the Rice Owl Football Team as a defensive back. After completing his undergraduate degree, he worked for a surgical device design company. In 2006, he continued his education by attending Baylor College of Medicine earning a Master of Physician Assistant Studies. Kenneth has practiced pediatrics, family, and internal medicine prior to joining the Low T Center team.
- October 13, 2015Low T CenterHair is very important. Not only do we use it as a form of self expression, but it literally protects us from the elements. Not only that, but paying attention to any difference in how it looks, feels or grows can help us identify if there is anything going on different with our minds and/or ...
- September 16, 2015Low T CenterEven back as far as elementary school, we learned that food is fuel for our body and that it affects our energy levels. However, to have optimal energy for your lifestyle, you have to be smart with your nutritional choices. Ironically, the very food we often think helps us obtain quick energy — concentrated sources ...
- August 17, 2015Low T CenterWe are constantly bombarded with news, tips, and suggestions about how to improve our health and appearance. Diet and nutrition advice, the latest weight loss techniques, fat burning exercises, and fashion trends which highlight our best features are staples of magazine articles and talk shows every week. One topic that is continually neglected, but has ...
- June 2, 2015TimWhat if every time you navigated the morning commute downtown you were surrounded by thousands of vehicles with no mufflers? Deafening noise, extra pollution, highly annoying…….and worst of all everyone seems oblivious. They may subconsciously feel the situation could (and should) be better, but no one takes any steps to fix the issue. No one ...
- April 27, 2015TimHave you ever been in a crowded public place, having to take the stairs, and happened to get stuck beside or behind an obese person? Ever hear them breathe as they try to navigate the stairs, or stay on pace with the throng around them? Sometimes it is almost scary, the sounds they emanate, the ...
- March 30, 2015TimHopefully none of you have experienced this first hand, but unless you’ve lived in a cave for your adult life, you’ve been exposed through the media or popular culture (movies, TV, etc.) to the fact that sleep deprivation can be used as a form of torture. From military boot camps, to interrogation tactics, to your ...
- March 4, 2015TimFor me, the eye opener to the changes us men face in middle age was attending my 25th high school class reunion. I had moved away from my hometown to attend college, and during my student years and the initial years after graduation, I was able to travel back and visit at least once or ...
- December 15, 2014TimGreat sports rivalries become great because both sides contribute to the quality of the competition, usually over many years or contests. Manning-Brady, Red Sox-Yankees, Lakers-Celtics, Ali-Frazier, Duke-Carolina — any individual or team rivalry that is historic would not be so if it weren’t for the consistent efforts and performance of both competitors. I mean, no ...
- November 6, 2014TimBelly fat and low testosterone is a bit of a “chicken or egg” situation. Some studies suggest that low testosterone causes excess belly fat while others claim that excess belly fat contributes to lower levels of testosterone. While the answer is not perfectly clear, the one thing that is clear is that there is obviously ...