- Las Colinas
- 1081 Kinwest Parkway Suite 110
- Irving, TX 75063
- Phone: 972-570-5698
- Fax: 972-550-2999
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Las Colinas!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Irving, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Irving physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 1081 Kinwest Parkway, Suite 110), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Irving, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Phuong Tran, M.D.
Dr. Tran graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in Biochemical and biophysical science. He then moved to Dallas and earned a medical degree at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 2006. After medical school, he continued his Internal Medicine training at UT Southwestern and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Prior to joining the Low T Center as a medical director, Dr. Tran spent five years as an Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical School and Parkland Hospital.
Gerald Leonard, MPAS, PA-C
Gerald Leonard completed his undergraduate education at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1999 earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. He worked in the finance industry before entering the Master of Physician Assistant Studies program at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas where he graduated in 2002. Prior to Low T Center, Gerald practiced in pain management.
- October 19, 2015Low T CenterI’m not sure how it was when my parents were growing up, but for me, living in this day and age, it seems like every day there is a new health trend that “you must follow” in order to improve your life. It’s hard to keep up with all the facts and figures, trying to ...
- September 17, 2015Low T CenterIf you are like me, you avoid going to the doctor like the plague. Whether it was my upbringing, stubbornness, or societal stigmas, I have always had the mindset that I can “tough it out”, or that “it will go away”. In the vast majority of cases, that formula has worked, and I have often ...
- August 19, 2015Low T CenterThis is a sensitive subject, so I will change the names of those involved to protect the innocent. I have a friend, let’s call him “Joe”, whom I met a few years ago — we both happened to have sons on the same baseball team. From sharing rides and chatting at ballgames, we struck up ...
- July 29, 2015Low T CenterYour 20 year high school reunion is coming up this summer, just a few short months away. Word is everyone is going to be there — which means finding an excuse or way out like you did for the 15 year is becoming less of an option. Since you were the Class President, star Quarterback, ...
- June 2, 2015TimAging is not for sissies. The sands through the hourglass continually drop for all men, and with each falling granule comes change. Those men who manage to avoid major medical problems will experience changes that are slow and gradual, but over time they do add up. The effects of aging and the constant stalking of Father ...
- April 27, 2015TimFor many years, it was much easier to determine a male’s age, simply by looking at their waistline. In an overall sense, American society was more fit, and it generally held that as men got older and their physical capabilities diminished, they would put on a few pounds later in life. These days, this certainly ...
- March 31, 2015TimThe phrase is called “sleeping like a baby” — the inference being that infants and toddlers sleep long, hard, and fitfully, ready to awaken with boundless energy once their body is ready to do so. And why shouldn’t they? When we are young, our responsibilities, cares, and worries are far less, and simplicity of life ...
- March 4, 2015TimIf you go back to our earliest known ancestors – the cavemen type – research has shown that the male body began to change in terms of musculature at about the age of 35, even way back then. Early human populations were hunter-gatherers, relying on their ability to fend for themselves based on what the ...
- December 19, 2014TimTestosterone is widely referred to as the “male hormone” that’s produced by men in the testes. Women’s ovaries also produce a small amount of testosterone, but the concentration is much higher in men, and is responsible for many of the characteristics that make a man “a man”, such as facial hair, a deeper voice, increased ...