- 4300 133rd St Suite 200
- Leawood, KS 66209-3307
- Phone: 913-681-5698
- Fax: 913-681-5699
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Leawood!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Leawood, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Leawood physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 4300 133rd St, Suite 200), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Leawood, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
Our Healthcare Providers
Jennifer Parks, NP-C
Jennifer Parks graduated from Saint Luke’s College of Nursing in 1997 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. She brings almost 20 years of critical care nursing experience to Low T Center. In 2015, Jennifer completed her graduate studies at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, MO earning a Master’s Degree in Nursing and became board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Jennifer’s special interests include wellness/fitness and anti-aging medicine.
- October 19, 2015Low T CenterI am certainly not trying to stereotype or have this article devolve into an analysis of gender-based behavior, but I think it is safe to say that many women can be hypercritical of their own appearance. Too fat. Too skinny. Too gray. Too many wrinkles. However minor the perceived flaw may be, there is a ...
- September 17, 2015Low T CenterI happened to attend a Middle School graduation ceremony last night. Admittedly, it had been awhile since I spent 90 minutes parked on a bleacher seat, which my back and sit bones weren’t too happy about. Despite the complaints from certain parts of my body, the evening was spectacular. Many students were recognized for their ...
- August 19, 2015Low T CenterThey say it is hard for old dogs to learn new tricks. This is especially true for men who are faced with making dietary changes as they approach and surpass middle age. Surviving on frozen pizzas, chips, soda, and macaroni and cheese was possible when still in high school or college, when a younger body ...
- July 29, 2015Low T CenterSummer is just around the corner! For those of us who live in less temperate climates, that means many things: trees blooming, grass becoming green, road construction…..and of course, golf and softball seasons! After spending a winter indoors, the itch to get outside and compete again is palpable….plus now my buddy Steve can stop hounding ...
- June 2, 2015TimIt’s the bottom of the 9th, and your favorite team is up by one. The manager exits the dugout, points to the pen, and makes a familiar call. With the wave of his arm, the heavy metal music starts, the crowd rises in unison, and in he comes — the fireballing closer. You know the guy; ...
- April 27, 2015TimAs humans, we are social beings. We need and often crave attention, companionship, and interaction with others on a frequent basis. In order to establish quality relationships with people, we need to have connection points, a way of fitting in and “joining the crowd”. Rooting for the same sports team, having the same hobby, or ...
- March 31, 2015TimIf you needed to make a cross country trek for the holidays, you would never drive your car for thousands of miles without oil in the engine. So why would you push your body through days of work, family, and community responsibilities without enough sleep? You may brush off the need for shut-eye, but chronic ...
- March 4, 2015TimThe world as we know it moves in cycles: weather cycles, astrological cycles, seasonal cycles….even the birth/growth/death cycle of life itself. The circular nature of much of what we experience as humans also extends to our own bodies – and men need in particular need to pay attention to it. If you are approaching middle ...
- December 19, 2014TimIf you’ve run out of notches on your belt, it is trying to send you a message; that ever-expanding waistline means you’ve got more than friendly padding. You’ve developed excessive belly fat, and that can have serious health repercussions. Doctors have even come up with a catchy moniker for that round belly — the “apple”. ...