- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Dallas
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Dallas is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – NorthPark utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – NorthPark or at any one of our other Dallas locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – NorthPark:
William Reilly, M.D., National Medical Director
Dr. Reilly attended undergraduate school at Purdue University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering. Following undergraduate school, Dr. Reilly earned his Medical Doctor degree Cum Laude from Georgetown University Medical School, graduating with honors. Upon completion of his residency at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Reilly practiced orthopedic surgery in Texas for more than 20 years. He has served as Chief of Surgery and President of a Texas hospital governing board, and has been a design consultant for Total Joint Replacements. Dr. Reilly is a “Certified Principal Investigator” for medical research and has directed multiple medical research studies. After himself experiencing symptoms related to low testosterone, Dr. Reilly sought specialized training in Age Management Medicine and has completed multiple advanced hormone replacement courses. He established a successful age management practice, and is the National Medical Director for Low T Center.
Jason Jackson, MPAS, PA-C
Jason Jackson received his Bachelor of Science degree from Texas A&M University in 2003. After working in the biochemistry department at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center as a research assistant for several years, Jason continued his education at the University of North Texas Health Science Center earning his Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree in 2012. While there, he was heavily involved in student government and campus activities, acting as president of the Physician Assistant Student Association, a student ambassador, and a tutor. Jason worked in the field of geriatrics prior to joining Low T Center. He maintains an active lifestyle, regularly participating in marathons, ultra-marathons, century rides, and triathlons.
- October 22, 2015Low T CenterThe aging process is known to come on with an increased risk of a wide variety of potentially very harmful diseases and illnesses, including such health conditions and issues as diabetes, dementia, and even Alzheimer’s. It can be a bit scary to think about these health conditions, considering that sometimes it is just very difficult ...
- September 21, 2015Low T CenterOne of the medical trends and topics that has been popular to research in recent years is the effect the hormone testosterone has on men’s health. The medical community has known for decades that testosterone is the dominant male hormone, and that it is responsible for the development of the characteristics that define men, beginning ...
- August 21, 2015Low T CenterOver the last few decades, more information has been published and disseminated in the mass media regarding the effects that testosterone has for males.Testosterone is the dominant sex hormone that plays a variety of important roles in the male body. It is responsible for regulating sex drive, maintaining bone mass and lean muscle, regulating fat ...
- July 31, 2015Low T CenterWhen I was a kid, a bunch of other boys around my age would often gather in our front yard for games of baseball, wiffle ball, football, or just to play tag. Our yard was almost ¼ acre, so there was ample space for all of the activities and sports that young boys typically like ...
- April 27, 2015TimLow levels of testosterone, (also known as hypogonadism or Andropause), affect almost 40% of men over the age of 45. The prevalence of low testosterone increases with each decade, as researchers have found that the incidences increase from approximately 20% of men over 60, to 30% of men over 70 and 50% of men over ...
- March 31, 2015TimWhile I am a male, and this article is about a male issue, this one is directed to their female companions and counterparts. Ladies, listen up. Just like women, men go through physiological, emotional, and psychological changes as they age. We don’t like to address them, we don’t like to talk about them, and far ...
- March 4, 2015TimAt some point in their lives, approximately 1 in 5 men will experience a loss in sexual desire (libido) for an extended period of time. Since most men equate their self-worth and masculinity with bedroom performance, a decline in this area can trigger a very depressive response. Until recently, men suffering from this condition were ...
- January 2, 2015TimI had a friend in college – an athlete, supremely athletic and conditioned – who used to joke all of the time about what he was going to do once his playing days were over and constant workouts were a thing of the past. “I’m going to eat whatever, whenever I want”, he used to ...
- November 11, 2014TimAs men and women get older, they experience the many side effects of aging. All genders may experience graying or thinning hair, wrinkling skin, and a dip in energy levels. Women experience menopause, and with it the onslaught of hormonal symptoms. Until recently, many were unaware that men also experience hormonal symptoms as their testosterone ...