- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Sugarland
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Sugarland is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Sugarland utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Sugarland or at any one of our other Houston locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Sugarland
Sudipta Chaudhuri, D.O.
Dr. Chaudhuri started his undergraduate career at University of Texas at Austin earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He went on to complete a master’s degree in Public Health at University of North Texas Health Science Center in 2001. Dr. Chaudhuri began his medical career at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 2005. He went on to complete his Internal Medicine residency in 2008 at Seton Hall University of Graduate Medical Sciences / St. Michael’s Medical Center in New Jersey and subsequently completed his Board Certification. Dr. Chaudhuri moved to Texas where he worked as medical consultant and physician for several urgent care centers in the Houston area. Prior to Low T Center, Dr. Chaudhuri worked as medical director for an outpatient clinic at PCP for Life primarily working with underserved populations. Dr. Chaudhuri is fluent in English and Spanish.
Anderson Ogunbor, APRN, FNP-C
Anderson Ogunbor earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from Northwestern State University of Louisiana and Master of Science Degree in Nursing with honors at the University of Texas Medical Branch with focus on Family Nurse Practitioner. Anderson is a certified Nurse Practitioner and a member of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Anderson is a United States Army veteran. Prior to joining Low T Center, Anderson worked in Family medicine and Sub-acute care.
- October 27, 2015Low T CenterLiving in a world where you can literally eat endless amounts of any food you want at any given time can be both amazing and debilitating at the same time. For the high school football player who can seemingly consume 5,000 calories a day without gaining a pound, this cornucopia of food options can be ...
- September 28, 2015Low T CenterCountless magazine covers and ads for health products tout the same thing: Flat stomachs! Six pack abs! Tones waistlines! We are a nation obsessed with how we look, and baring the midriff confidently means you’ve put some time and thought into your nutrition plan and workout routine. So we know the ideal belly is flat, strong, ...
- August 28, 2015Low T CenterNumerous research studies estimate that over 80% of adults will experience chronic lower back pain at some point in their lives. The lumbar spine (the last five moveable vertebrae) is a very important, yet highly vulnerable area if we don’t pay attention to certain activities and habits that put it at risk. Since it is ...
- May 11, 2015TimCurrently, the average life expectancy for men in America is somewhere in the low 70’s, depending on what source you use. That means “middle age” technically falls around age 35, give or take a couple of years. For many men, this midpoint in life brings a great deal of frustration, worry, and anxiety. It’s a ...
- April 6, 2015TimIt certainly makes both intellectual and common sense that being overweight, carrying excess body fat, or even pushing into the realm of obesity can have negative consequences on your health. There are the things we can easily witness with those who battle excess weight – reduced mobility, reduced endurance, trouble fitting into chairs/seats/vehicles that are ...
- March 27, 2015TimAdmit it: there is a little bit of green around your ears, a sign of envy every time you walk by the racquetball court or pool and see those “younger guys” performing with the speed and power that you used to. Getting old isn’t all too fun, and declining performance in a variety of areas ...
- November 17, 2014TimFables and stories have existed about it for centuries — the everlasting search for the “Fountain of Youth”. Throughout history, man has attempted to increase productivity, enhance energy, and extend life through a variety of means – some dangerous, some scandalous, and some downright ridiculous. As reported in The Lancet in 1889, Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard, a ...