Welcome to Low T Center – Alliance!
Your Low T Center in Fort Worth, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Fort Worth physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 4364 Heritage Trace Parkway, Suite 104), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Fort Worth, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Barrett Lane, MPAS, PA-C
Dr. LeJeune earned his MD from, and completed his Internal Medicine residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. He has been in private practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area since 2006. Dr. LeJeune is particularly interested in preventive medicine and weight management and the role of testosterone replacement therapy as a means to help achieve these. Dr. LeJeune joined Low T Center in late 2014 as Medical Director for several Dallas-Fort Worth centers.
Derek LeJeune, M.D.
Barrett Lane graduated from Texas Tech University in 2004 with his Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Laboratory Science. Upon graduation, he worked as a medical technologist at University Medical Center in Lubbock. Barrett completed his Master of Physician Assistant Studies in 2009 at the University of St. Francis in Albuquerque, N.M. and practiced in the field of orthopedics prior to joining Low T Center.
- May 11, 2015TimWhen you think about it, sleep is universal. Every living thing must rest at some point, whether it’s a bear hibernating all winter, a cat continually napping off and on all day, or a deer which only sleeps about two hours at a time. Even unborn babies sleep – about 16 hours a day in ...
- April 6, 2015TimA common misconception for males, sometimes as early as when we reach our 20’s, is that our sleep needs decrease as we age. Wrong! Research shows that our sleep needs stay pretty constant as we navigate through adulthood in order for us to be at our physical and mental best. Often when we are younger, ...
- March 27, 2015TimThings we take for granted as men: ESPN, the availability of beer, how good chicken wings are, Hugh Hefner’s empire. Of course there are many others, and all of us are guilty at times of taking the positive things in our lives for granted. When we are young and healthy, things we do countless times ...
- February 2, 2015TimWe’ve all heard that classic line about men and women being from two completely different planets; I didn’t come up with it, of course, but thanks to Dr. Gray, it has become a part of the language lexicon in America today. According to his book and research, there are plenty of sociological, biological, and cultural ...
- November 20, 2014TimWe’ve all heard the term “vicious cycle” applied to many things — an on-again, off-again relationship with a drama queen, your favorite basketball team consistently missing free throws, the parent quieting a whining child with a new toy. One action creates a corresponding reaction – which circles right back to encourage the original action. This ...
- September 4, 2014StanIf you’re a man who owns a computer, you know exactly how quickly your email inbox fills up with ads for cheap Viagra. Bit by bit, your manhood is constantly challenged in carefully-crafted subject lines and promotional offers. This sort of advertising must be working guys, because we now have a new acronym that didn’t ...