Welcome to Low T Center – Cincinnati, Mason!
Your Low T Center in Mason, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Mason physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 5250 Socialville-Foster Road), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Mason, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Aaron Hanshaw, D.O.
Dr. Hanshaw earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Wright State University. He later completed doctoral training at the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, graduating in 2006. Dr. Hanshaw completed postgraduate training at Grandview Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio, and is Board Certified in Family Medicine as well as Hospice/Palliative Medicine.
- February 3, 2015We are a nation of record keepers. Everyone is competitive (either overtly or covertly), so it is commonplace that we reduce all things to a ranking or a score. Comparable valuations of products, ideas, and even people, help us make sense of our world. We make “to do” lists, then calculate how many items we ...
- November 26, 2014For decades in the medical community, no one spoke much about low testosterone in men or what’s come to be known as “male menopause”, since little was known about the comprehensive effects that testosterone has on the male body systems. Since this topic has become more prevalent and less stigmatized, men want to know whether ...
- September 9, 2014Tell the truth…do you sometimes catch sight of your reflection in a store window and see your father? You may have inherited your Dad’s ears and hammertoes, and you’ve accepted them. But when you notice that you’ve lost muscle, gained a paunch, and shrunk an inch or two in height, you may believe you’ve inherited his ...