Welcome to Low T Center – Richardson!
Your Low T Center in Richardson, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Richardson physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 3021 E Renner Road, Suite 100), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Richardson, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
- September 24, 2015Low T CenterThe number one cause for visits to the orthopedic surgeon in America is pain or issues with the knee joint. Knee problems result in over 12 million visits to the doctor’s office each year. While knee joint pain can occur at any age, the wear and tear of life and repeated physical activity makes middle ...
- August 26, 2015Low T CenterAlthough we like to think of ourselves as the Alpha-species here on earth (and in most cases, we certainly are), we are just one part of the world’s ecosystem. We have the intelligence and power to control much of what happens, but there are still natural forces, and certain environments, where Mother Nature or other ...
- May 11, 2015TimIf you ever go to a counselor or therapist with a partner to work out problems within a relationship (don’t knock it guys – it can actually work!), a common strategy that they employ is to not solely focus on your differences or points of conflict, but to also recognize your similarities or shared passions. ...
- April 6, 2015TimFor years in the medical community, the standard measurement to determine if someone was a “healthy” weight was BMI, or body mass index. As researchers, doctors, and athletic specialists have become more knowledgeable, BMI as a measuring tool has been proven to be terribly flawed. Many very strong, healthy, and otherwise “normal” individuals are often ...
- March 4, 2015TimLast January, exercise physiologists at Tufts University were busy putting two senior men through a workout. Some cardio, some resistance training, and some flexibility work, followed by a post workout nutritional shake. The seniors were part of a 6 month study, trying to explore the issue of lean muscle loss in men as they age. ...
- November 13, 2014TimAs all men age into their 30’s, many of the body’s systems begin to change and decline. Some of these are easily detectable: the need for glasses when eyesight fails, a receding hairline, and the dreaded wrinkles and crow’s feet around the eyes. In addition to what we can see, many other systems also change, ...