Welcome to Low T Center – Westminster!
Your Low T Center in Westminster, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Westminster physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 12213 North Pecos St, Suite 700), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Westminster, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
James R. Mosby M.D., FACEP
Dr. Mosby attended Howard University in Washington, D.C. and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology with a minor in Chemistry. He then received his Medical Doctor Degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Mosby’s residency training was completed at University of Colorado Health Science Center. He has practiced emergency medicine for the past 39 years and has been Medical Director of the Emergency Department at Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center in Walsenburg, Colorado for the past five years. Dr. Mosby enjoys participating in medical missions to third world countries.
Jason Schmidthuber, PA-C
Jason Schmidthuber graduated in 1994 with an undergraduate degree in Exercise Science at the University of Minnesota Duluth. After several years as a personal trainer, he returned to school graduating from Saint Francis University with a Master of Medical Science degree as a Physician Assistant. He practiced emergency medicine in a Level 1 Trauma Center in both Denver and Washington. Jason maintains his status as a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and stays well versed in the advances of sports conditioning.
- October 30, 2015Low T CenterEveryone always boosts all the positives that go along with exercising. It makes you healthier, stronger, happier, a better sleeper, less stressed out… the list goes on and on. But what about all the negatives that come with working out? Well, maybe negatives is a bit harsh, but there are some definite downers that can ...
- September 30, 2015Low T CenterThe number 40 carries a lot of meaning for American men. It is one age marker that signifies a certain wisdom or level of accomplishment has probably been reached. It is still often used to reference being “Over the Hill”, that round number signifying that about half of your life has already surpassed. And in ...
- May 11, 2015TimThe term “beer belly” is often referred to in jest, but in reality it is somewhat of a misnomer. Drinking beer doesn’t necessarily give you a large gut, and plenty of people have huge bellies that don’t drink at all. Regardless of how a person’s belly does become oversized, the fact is that some serious ...
- March 27, 2015TimOK let’s come clean – we’ve all skipped a workout (or several) before. Too dark, too cold, too tired…..whatever excuse we’ve used (legit or not), if you have exercised for any length of time, you undoubtedly are guilty of this. When we do fall off the wagon and then make the choice to recommit, invariably ...
- November 20, 2014TimWe’ve all heard of Adam — original male, Garden of Eden, Eve got him to eat the forbidden fruit etc. But have you heard of “ADAM”? We don’t mean the all caps to signify yelling at Adam at the top of our lungs; ADAM in all capitals is an acronym used for Androgen Decline in ...