- Colorado Springs
- 5134 N Nevada Avenue Suite 100
- Colorado Springs, CO 80918-8699
- Phone: 719-598-5698
- Fax: 719-598-3729
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Colorado Springs!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Colorado Springs, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Colorado Springs physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 5134 North Nevada Avenue, Suite 100), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Colorado Springs, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
James R. Mosby M.D., FACEP
Dr. Mosby attended Howard University in Washington, D.C. and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology with a minor in Chemistry. He then received his Medical Doctor Degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Mosby’s residency training was completed at University of Colorado Health Science Center. He has practiced emergency medicine for the past 39 years and has been Medical Director of the Emergency Department at Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center in Walsenburg, Colorado for the past five years. Dr. Mosby enjoys participating in medical missions to third world countries.
David Donelson, PA-C
Dave brings fifteen years of experience as a Physician Assistant to the Low T Center having earned his Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2000. Prior to attending PA school, he was a U.S. Army Special Forces Medic. He served a total of 21 years in the Army including multiple combat deployments to Iraq as a Physician Assistant assigned to ground and aviation units. He is a graduate of the U.S. Army Flight Surgeon Course. He has had a lifelong interest in physical fitness and enjoys running, cycling and weightlifting.
- October 7, 2015Low T CenterIf there is one hard, harsh truth out there that we all really need to collectively look at together, it is that weight gain and obesity are now becoming such common health issues that they simply can no longer be ignored. This has the potential to be a problem in any nation, to be sure, ...
- September 4, 2015Low T CenterIn barrooms, locker rooms, and men’s clubs across America, a reference to “male menopause” is usually meant in a derogatory way — a dig at a man being too moody, too emotional, or acting in an irrational manner. This, of course, plays off stereotypical symptoms that men associate with women going through their version of ...
- August 7, 2015Low T CenterOur family went out to a buffet-style restaurant for Easter. You can save your jokes about the clientele, since whatever you are picturing in your head is probably close to accurate. Anyway, one of my cousins in our party, let’s call him Brad, is a rather large man in his 20’s. For the most part ...
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterFables and stories have existed about it for centuries — the everlasting search for the “Fountain of Youth”. Throughout history, man has attempted to increase productivity, enhance energy, and extend life through a variety of means – some dangerous, some scandalous, and some downright ridiculous. As reported in The Lancet in 1889, Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard, a ...
- June 2, 2015TimThere are many axioms that men like to spout out as they age: “Age is just a number”, and “You’re only as old as you feel” being two of the common ones. But what if the amount of years on your odometer seems to be weighing on you, or you are constantly feeling old, tired, ...
- April 7, 2015TimOther than the aerobics instructor at your health club or your in-laws unbearable hellion children, do you know anybody who does NOT go through periods of fatigue? Being tired at some point is a commonality all of us share as humans. In fact, with the way economies, electronics, and communication systems have advances just in ...
- March 30, 2015TimFor the folks who drive a version of the fuel-efficient, compact vehicles that abound on the roadways today, they know that in case of a roadway tire emergency, the spare that the vehicle provides is a “tire” in name only. Smaller, thinner, lighter, and made of a plastic composite vs. rubber, it is meant for ...
- February 3, 2015TimThe magazine covers and images on the movie screens constantly stare back and tease you. How do those dudes get that ripped? Having a flat belly or so-called “six-pack abs” is a dream of most men of any age. However, if you’re middle-aged, and sometimes indulge in too much food or one too many beers, ...
- November 27, 2014TimGo to any library or any bookstore (or the virtual equivalent, if you’ve transferred your reading source to an iPad or Kindle) and you will find volumes of material detailing the differences between men and women: Mental differences, social differences, emotional differences, and how us men are supposed to process these differences in order to ...