- Colorado Springs
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Colorado Springs
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Colorado Springs is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Colorado Springs utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Colorado Springs or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Colorado Springs
John A. Powell – MD, PhD
Dr. Powell earned his Bachelor of Science degree at St Lawrence University in Canton, NY; his Master of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy degrees in Microbiology from State University of NY at Buffalo in Buffalo, NY; and his Medical Doctor degree from F. Edward Herbert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, MD. His residency training was completed at Letterman Army Medical Center, Presidio of San Francisco, CA. During Dr. Powell’s 31 years of active army service, he commanded a medical company during Operation Desert Storm, the USA Aeromedical Research Laboratory, a Combat Support Hospital during Operation Iraqi Freedom, a Medical Center, and a Medical Brigade. He retired from the army in 2010 with a Distinguished Service Medal. Dr. Powell’s research and published works range from infectious disease to traumatic brain injury in paratroopers. He is an instructor for Advanced Trauma Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Dr. Powell is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and he works in emergency medicine in Alabama and Colorado.
David Donelson, PA-C
Dave brings fifteen years of experience as a Physician Assistant to the Low T Center having earned his Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2000. Prior to attending PA school, he was a U.S. Army Special Forces Medic. He served a total of 21 years in the Army including multiple combat deployments to Iraq as a Physician Assistant assigned to ground and aviation units. He is a graduate of the U.S. Army Flight Surgeon Course. He has had a lifelong interest in physical fitness and enjoys running, cycling and weightlifting.
- October 7, 2015Low T CenterIf there is one hard, harsh truth out there that we all really need to collectively look at together, it is that weight gain and obesity are now becoming such common health issues that they simply can no longer be ignored. This has the potential to be a problem in any nation, to be sure, ...
- September 4, 2015Low T CenterIn barrooms, locker rooms, and men’s clubs across America, a reference to “male menopause” is usually meant in a derogatory way — a dig at a man being too moody, too emotional, or acting in an irrational manner. This, of course, plays off stereotypical symptoms that men associate with women going through their version of ...
- August 7, 2015Low T CenterOur family went out to a buffet-style restaurant for Easter. You can save your jokes about the clientele, since whatever you are picturing in your head is probably close to accurate. Anyway, one of my cousins in our party, let’s call him Brad, is a rather large man in his 20’s. For the most part ...
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterFables and stories have existed about it for centuries — the everlasting search for the “Fountain of Youth”. Throughout history, man has attempted to increase productivity, enhance energy, and extend life through a variety of means – some dangerous, some scandalous, and some downright ridiculous. As reported in The Lancet in 1889, Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard, a ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterThere are many axioms that men like to spout out as they age: “Age is just a number”, and “You’re only as old as you feel” being two of the common ones. But what if the amount of years on your odometer seems to be weighing on you, or you are constantly feeling old, tired, ...
- April 7, 2015Low T CenterOther than the aerobics instructor at your health club or your in-laws unbearable hellion children, do you know anybody who does NOT go through periods of fatigue? Being tired at some point is a commonality all of us share as humans. In fact, with the way economies, electronics, and communication systems have advances just in ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterFor the folks who drive a version of the fuel-efficient, compact vehicles that abound on the roadways today, they know that in case of a roadway tire emergency, the spare that the vehicle provides is a “tire” in name only. Smaller, thinner, lighter, and made of a plastic composite vs. rubber, it is meant for ...
- February 3, 2015Low T CenterThe magazine covers and images on the movie screens constantly stare back and tease you. How do those dudes get that ripped? Having a flat belly or so-called “six-pack abs” is a dream of most men of any age. However, if you’re middle-aged, and sometimes indulge in too much food or one too many beers, ...
- November 27, 2014Low T CenterGo to any library or any bookstore (or the virtual equivalent, if you’ve transferred your reading source to an iPad or Kindle) and you will find volumes of material detailing the differences between men and women: Mental differences, social differences, emotional differences, and how us men are supposed to process these differences in order to ...