PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
1. Uses and Disclosures: Low-T Center is permitted by law to disclose the minimum necessary personal health information of each patient to carry out treatment, payment and health care operations. Treatment disclosures may be made to physicians and other health care providers as necessary to proceed with the appropriate treatment and care of patients. Personal health information may be disclosed to the government or other third party payers (insurance) for the purpose of obtaining payment for services provided. Personal health information may be disclosed to carry out the daily operations such as scheduling and appointment reminders, quality reviews, audits, healthcare oversight responsibilities, accounting and legal services. Use and disclosure of protected health information will be according to law and what is permitted and may include public health activities. A list of other examples of disclosures can be obtained from the Chief Privacy Officer upon request.
2. Required Authorizations: Low-T Center will not disclose any patient’s personal health information for any purpose aside from payment, treatment and health care operations, and what is required and permitted by law without patient’s authorized consent to such disclosure. Upon request for such authorization, the patient shall have the right to refuse and/or revoke any disclosure of patient’s personal health information. The national privacy law permits disclosing personal health information to a parent or guardian; however, this information is protected for family planning services of minors, and will not be disclosed without an authorization from the patient.
3. Privacy Compliance: In accordance with the privacy regulations under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), 45 CFR Parts 160 and 164 (the “Privacy Regulations”), Low-T Center has adopted privacy policies regarding the use and disclosure of patients’ personal health information. Low-T Center is committed to comply with the Privacy Regulations and all other laws and regulations regarding patients’ right to privacy.
4. Patient’s rights: Patient’s have the right to access their medical record, to request amendments, and an accounting of disclosures. Low-T Center may deny the request under certain circumstances, for example, if it is determined that the information is accurate and complete. Patients have the right to issue complaints regarding privacy rights, or if they believe a patient’s privacy rights have been violated. Complaints must be issued in writing and can be presented to Low-T Center or the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. There will be no retaliation against you for filing a complaint.
Read the full Notice of Privacy Practices here.
OFFICIAL LOW T CENTER RAFFLE RULES: NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Weekend Experience Raffle for two (2) in Ft. Worth April 6th-8th.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Weekend Experience Raffle for two (2) in Ft. Worth April 6th-8th (“Raffle”) begins on March 23, 2018 and ends on March 30, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Raffle is The Low T Center, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Raffle, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Raffle. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Raffle. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-five years of age (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Raffle or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive a NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Weekend Experience Raffle for two (2) in Ft. Worth April 6th-8th.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Raffle is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Raffle during the Promotion Period online by “Liking” or “Following” each of the Sponsors social media sites on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Raffle subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Raffle.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about noon Central Standard Time on March 30, 2018 by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner will be notified by email or phone call at the email address or phone number provided in the Entry Information approximately one hour after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one hour of notification. If Potential Winner does not respond to notification within one hour of being notified, Potential Winner will forfeit the Prize and Sponsor will select another random Potential Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Potential Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
The Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Raffle; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Raffle; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Raffle or download of any materials in the Raffle.
If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Raffle, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Raffle.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Low T Center, Inc. cc: NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Weekend Experience Raffle for two (2) in Ft. Worth April 6th-8th at 1920 E. State Hwy 114, Southlake, TX 76092. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one week after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing the Winner online, visit the Sponsor’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media sites where the Winner will be posted. The winner list will be posted after Winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Low T Center, Inc., 1920 E. State Hwy 114, Southlake, TX 76092, firstname.lastname@example.org
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Low T Center, Inc., 1920 E. State Hwy 114, Southlake, TX 76092, email@example.com