- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: Closed
- Thu: Closed
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Hendersonville
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Nashville is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Hendersonville utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Hendersonville or at any one of our other Tennessee locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Hendersonville
Vivak Bhatt, M.D.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Dr. Bhatt was Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bhatt received his Bachelors in Psychology from Austin College in Sherman, TX and his Medical Degree from Ross University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Family Practice at University of Tennessee – Memphis. Dr. Bhatt opened and ran a very successful practice in Hermitage, TN for over 11 years. At Low T Center, Dr. Bhatt’s focus will be on educating men and helping them to establish goals to promote their well-being.
Jennifer Hughes, FNP-BC
Jennifer Hughes earned an Associate Degree in Nursing at Tennessee State University, and a Bachelor’s Degree at Cumberland University. She returned to Tennessee State University for her graduate education, earning a Master of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Family Practice. Before joining Low T Center, she spent nine years working in critical care, specializing in neurology, neurosurgery, cardiology, and post-cardiothoracic surgery.
- October 15, 2015Low T CenterIf you are a middle aged male and you follow sports at all, the first time you heard testosterone was probably a few decades ago, in some way related to an athlete who was using it to enhance performance. When I was young I had no idea what testosterone was or what it really did, ...
- September 16, 2015Low T CenterI did it again. My refusal to turn off the hockey playoffs and go to bed at my normal time left me sleepwalking at work today. Of course, my rationalization to stay up until the end manifested itself in three overtimes and a bedtime hours after my body is normally used to shutting down. At ...
- August 14, 2015Low T CenterMale hypogonadism is a condition in which the body doesn’t produce enough of the sex hormone testosterone. Millions of men in the United States have deficient levels of testosterone, which is the hormone that plays a key role in masculine growth and development beginning with the onset of puberty. There can be external influences which ...
- July 24, 2015Low T CenterWhat is the first thing we do when we have to talk about something uncomfortable? We avoid it. Admit it, you do it too. If we walk away and just focus on something else, the issue will magically disappear….right? Unfortunately, the stubbornness we exude as males in these situations is counterproductive when it comes to ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterIt is easy to be blindsided – I know I certainly was. One day I woke up, looked in the mirror, and realized that some of my patterns and how I was maintaining my diet were no longer going to cut it. The pizza, beer, cheeseburgers and fries…..all of it had left me soft in ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterRaise your hand if you’ve been guilty of skipping a workout. OK, truth be told I’ve actually skipped several. Sooner or later we make our way back to the gym, but it seems like the treadmills have gotten faster and the weights have gotten heavier. Is this just our guilty consciences playing mind games with ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterIt is common knowledge that women experience menopause, but not as well known that men go through a similar phenomenon. Sometimes referred to as “male menopause”, the medical term widely used is actually “andropause” – meaning a decline in the hormone testosterone. For years many men were led to believe they were going the proverbial ...
- March 4, 2015Low T CenterYou can’t attend a work happy hour party, a social luncheon, or pick up the kids from daycare without someone exclaiming in one way or another, “I am SO tired!”. Feeling tired and fatigued almost seems to have become a requisite for the American adult – overworked, overstressed, and burdened with unhealthy behaviors. The world ...
- December 12, 2014Low T CenterAs many men age into their 40’s and 50’s, they experience feelings of less energy, less strength, and lowered sex drive. Why is that? Simple – a natural reduction in the body’s ability to produce the hormone testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone that rises sharply when boys hit puberty, affecting the entire male body – ...