- 19045 East Valley View Parkway Suite G
- Independence, MO 64055-7030
- Phone: 816-398-7171
- Fax: 816-398-7222
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Independence!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Independence, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Independence physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 19045 E. Valley View Parkway, Suite G), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Independence, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Timothy Badger, APRN
Tim Badger is a board certified nurse practitioner who practices in adult and geriatric medicine. He has three degrees from the University of Kansas, a Bachelor of Science in Organismal Biology, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and a Master of Science in Nursing. Tim began his career at the VA, and then served as a trauma nurse at Truman Medical Center. Additionally, Tim was part of the critical care nursing team at several hospitals throughout the Kansas City area. Tim has been a registered healthcare professional since 1990, and brings over twenty-four years of patient care experience to Low T Center.
- September 16, 2015Low T CenterMy first car was a 1976 Ford Pinto. It was actually a recall model — it had a rear mounted gasoline tank, which had been found to explode on impact if you were unfortunate enough to get in an accident. That was no deterrent for my father, who bought that car for me when I ...
- August 14, 2015Low T CenterIt is the rare person indeed that would not raise their hand and admit that they would like more sleep. From early morning alarms to late night TV addictions, Americans are more than ever slogging through life without having received the necessary mental and physical rejuvenation that a proper night’s sleep brings. It wouldn’t be ...
- July 24, 2015Low T CenterWhen you look in the mirror, your gut slightly sticks out over your belt. When you take the stairs at work, you seem to become winded when you never used to. You don’t fill out your workout shirts like you did several years ago, and each year you get your picture taken you notice more ...
- June 2, 2015TimWe’ve all been there – whether you’re pressed for a deadline at work, corralling your kids in the supermarket, trying to stay ahead of the mountain of leaves piling on your lawn, or…seriously didn’t I just do this load of whites??…if you are an adult male over 30 with a life, commitments, and responsibilities, you ...
- April 27, 2015TimLike clockwork, I could predict my mother’s response. I would come home from elementary school with a note from the teacher, or principal, or counselor with variations of the same theme: “Your son got in trouble today for too much talking/picking on another student/horsing around in class/(fill in your preferred indiscretion here)”. While accepting my ...
- March 30, 2015TimWith the the Super bowl not far behind us, and March Madness games in full swing, ad agencies are putting commercials on the air that heavily appeal to men. Amidst the truck and beer ads, are a host of new spots geared toward men in the 40-65 demographic. Often, the commercials play on the same ...
- March 4, 2015TimHow Middle Aged Men Can Boost Their Testosterone
- December 12, 2014TimAs many men reach middle age, they begin to experience symptoms which have been associated with the “normal” process of aging for years: reduced energy, loss of muscle mass, irregular sleep patterns, and decreased sex drive are just a few of the common issues these men face. The frequency and severity of these issues is ...
- November 5, 2014TimOur health is never a big concern in our early 20’s. High levels of libido, energy and strength make us feel invincible. But as we reach our early 40’s, there is a noticeable change in our energy levels, libido and irritability. What could be the cause? If you are suffering from a combination of low libido, fatigue ...