- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Independence
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Independence is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Independence utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Independence or at any one of our other Kansas City locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Independence
Timothy Badger, APRN
Tim Badger is a board certified nurse practitioner who practices in adult and geriatric medicine. He has three degrees from the University of Kansas, a Bachelor of Science in Organismal Biology, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and a Master of Science in Nursing. Tim began his career at the VA, and then served as a trauma nurse at Truman Medical Center. Additionally, Tim was part of the critical care nursing team at several hospitals throughout the Kansas City area. Tim has been a registered healthcare professional since 1990, and brings over twenty-four years of patient care experience to Low T Center.
- September 16, 2015Low T CenterMy first car was a 1976 Ford Pinto. It was actually a recall model — it had a rear mounted gasoline tank, which had been found to explode on impact if you were unfortunate enough to get in an accident. That was no deterrent for my father, who bought that car for me when I ...
- August 14, 2015Low T CenterIt is the rare person indeed that would not raise their hand and admit that they would like more sleep. From early morning alarms to late night TV addictions, Americans are more than ever slogging through life without having received the necessary mental and physical rejuvenation that a proper night’s sleep brings. It wouldn’t be ...
- July 24, 2015Low T CenterWhen you look in the mirror, your gut slightly sticks out over your belt. When you take the stairs at work, you seem to become winded when you never used to. You don’t fill out your workout shirts like you did several years ago, and each year you get your picture taken you notice more ...
- June 2, 2015TimWe’ve all been there – whether you’re pressed for a deadline at work, corralling your kids in the supermarket, trying to stay ahead of the mountain of leaves piling on your lawn, or…seriously didn’t I just do this load of whites??…if you are an adult male over 30 with a life, commitments, and responsibilities, you ...
- April 27, 2015TimLike clockwork, I could predict my mother’s response. I would come home from elementary school with a note from the teacher, or principal, or counselor with variations of the same theme: “Your son got in trouble today for too much talking/picking on another student/horsing around in class/(fill in your preferred indiscretion here)”. While accepting my ...
- March 30, 2015TimWith the the Super bowl not far behind us, and March Madness games in full swing, ad agencies are putting commercials on the air that heavily appeal to men. Amidst the truck and beer ads, are a host of new spots geared toward men in the 40-65 demographic. Often, the commercials play on the same ...
- March 4, 2015TimHow Middle Aged Men Can Boost Their Testosterone
- December 12, 2014TimAs many men reach middle age, they begin to experience symptoms which have been associated with the “normal” process of aging for years: reduced energy, loss of muscle mass, irregular sleep patterns, and decreased sex drive are just a few of the common issues these men face. The frequency and severity of these issues is ...
- November 5, 2014TimOur health is never a big concern in our early 20’s. High levels of libido, energy and strength make us feel invincible. But as we reach our early 40’s, there is a noticeable change in our energy levels, libido and irritability. What could be the cause? If you are suffering from a combination of low libido, fatigue ...