- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Indianapolis
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Indianapolis is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Indianapolis utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Indianapolis or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Indianapolis
William Sobat, M.D.
Dr. Sobat is Board Certified in General Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine with Honors and has practiced medicine in Indianapolis for over 40 years. Dr. Sobat served as Director of the Surgery Residency program at Methodist Hospital from 1975-1991. He was a pioneer in the kidney transplant program at Methodist Hospital. Dr. Sobat focused on immunology and endocrine surgery as well as nutritional support in hospitalized patients. He was chairman of the Indiana State Liaison Committee on cancer care of the American College of surgeons for six years. Dr. Sobat started the Colonoscopy Lab at Methodist Hospital, as well as the Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory. From 2005 until 2008 he served as Director of Integrative Medicine at Indiana University West Hospital. During this time Dr. Sobat focused on the role of nutrition and hormone imbalance in health and wellness, as well serving as a nutrition consultant and for the Comprehensive Breast Center at Indiana University North. In addition to caring for patients at Low T Center, Dr. Sobat continues to serve as a volunteer clinical professor of surgery at the Indiana University Department of Surgery.
- October 13, 2015Low T CenterThe thyroid is responsible for regulating many aspects of the body. If there is a problem concerning hormone production, then it can affect heart rate, cholesterol, energy levels, muscle function, skin, hair, bowel movements, fertility, menstrual cycles, memory function, mood and weight loss. I know, that’s a lot of responsibility on the shoulders of the ...
- September 15, 2015Low T CenterWe are inundated with images and messages trying to explain the reasons that we gain weight or get fat. Poor diet. Lack of exercise. Drinking. Stress. But recently researchers at the University of Chicago found what appears to be a link between weight gain and men’s sleep patterns as they get older. The study found ...
- August 17, 2015Low T CenterNot sleeping well is not OK. Not getting enough sleep is not OK. And not investigating the causes of poor sleep is even more not OK. There is quite a price to pay for a lack of quality sleep, in ways most people never consider. It may surprise you to learn that chronic sleep deprivation, ...
- July 27, 2015Low T CenterA quick show of hands for those of you reading this: how many of you are in your 20’s? 30’s? 40’s? Older? Depending on when your arm shot up, you may or may not be concerned about the subject of weight gain. Regardless of your current age, you need to ask yourself, “How do I ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterAs males age, a reduction in the natural production of testosterone is a perfectly normal biological process. According to a 2012 Mayo Clinic study, the typical male will see an annual drop in testosterone of 1% each year after reaching age 30. While 1% may seem inconsequential, simple math will tell you that by age ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterAmerican people have come to almost accept the fact that carrying some extra weight is OK. In the age of acceptance that we live in, it is quite unpopular to criticize someone for anything, let alone their appearance. I’m not saying that carrying a few extra pounds is cause for ostracism, but it is easy ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterWith the exception of the genetically gifted, or the extremely dedicated athletic and fitness enthusiasts, men who have reached their 40’s and beyond, all face challenges maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle. The responsibilities and stresses of life, family, and careers cut into the time and energy necessary to improve one’s physical and emotional well ...
- March 4, 2015Low T CenterHair loss for middle aged men is, in most cases, a naturally occurring process. Heredity and genetics are major factors, but so are certain lifestyle events and choices. Most men who have suffered, or are suffering from hair loss, report dissatisfaction with their new look, and countless products now exist which hope to stall or ...
- December 15, 2014Low T CenterPeace is a powerful word and concept, that seems to be promoted everywhere these days: peace on earth, peace be with you, finding inner peace, and so on. With society moving at a continually faster pace, making time for peace and solitude is becoming a monumental challenge for all of us – especially for men ...