- Little Rock
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Little Rock
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Little Rock is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Little Rock utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Little Rock or at any one of our other Arkansas locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Little Rock
Morgan J. Stobaugh, MNSc, APRN, FNP-BC
Morgan Stobaugh received her prerequisites for nursing school at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, AR. She then attended undergraduate school at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She went on to gain extensive experience in the Cardiovascular/Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care Unit at UAMS with over 5 overs in the unit. Morgan later earned a Masters of Nursing Practice degree with honors from UAMS and obtained certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner. As the Center Director in Little Rock, Morgan is thrilled to bring high quality care to her patients that will help with their over-all health and their well-being.
- October 20, 2015Low T CenterGinger has always been commonplace in my kitchen. I love asian cooking, so I put it in mostly everything. I especially love using it in curries, using it in both powdered and fresh form. However, don’t feel like you can only use it in your dinner meals, it also goes great in baked goods. Ginger ...
- September 18, 2015Low T CenterI vividly remember to this day, sitting in my senior level American History class in high school. The teacher was well respected, smart, if not a little bit eccentric — but used his quirks to keep the class loose and on their toes. Every day he spouted countless axioms and slogans, all somehow related to ...
- August 21, 2015Low T CenterAmerican society and culture has made incredible advances in the last 150 years. Just sit back and reflect on how modes of transportation, communication, and electronics have all evolved since the Civil War. Beyond that, just think about how our country has evolved — the land west of the Mississippi might as well have been ...
- July 30, 2015Low T CenterThree years ago spring rolled around, the weather got warmer, and you got ambitious! You totally revamped your backyard, complete with a deck, patio, and fire pit — all of which are the envy of your neighbors. It was tiring, but it was hard work, right? Two years ago when the weather got warmer, you ...
- June 2, 2015TimMood swings, lack of energy, bitchiness, and decreased sex drive are common fodder for jokes and discussion among males who have had wives or significant others that have experienced menopause. The hormonal changes that women go through during this period can manifest in all of those symptoms and more, in addition to the physical side ...
- April 27, 2015TimI have an uncle who likes to make people laugh at parties. He’s a funny guy, has a great delivery, and can phrase his words to find humor in just about any situation. As with most good comic, one of his frequent subjects to be the butt of his jokes is himself. Whether making fun ...
- March 31, 2015TimA former football coach of mine in high school said a phrase to me once that I’ve never forgotten: “There’s no such thing as a bad day. There are bad moments, but never a bad day”. Over the course of an adult lifetime, all of us are going to experience adversity and suffer through grief, ...
- March 4, 2015TimWomen are apprehensive to bring the subject up. Men are reluctant to acknowledge it, let alone talk about it. And it is a source of strain on many marriages. What is it? One partner’s loss of libido, or interest in sex. Research shows that women are afflicted at about twice ...
- December 19, 2014TimI was watching my young son play a basketball game the other day; a highly competitive contest, with some decent talent, skill, and athleticism on display. As the game wore on, despite the score being close and groups of boisterous students filling the gym with loud chants and cheers, my mind wandered. Not to what ...