- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Mansfield
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Mansfield is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Mansfield utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Mansfield or at any one of our other Dallas/Ft. Worth locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Mansfield
Nelson Chukwuelue, MPAS, PA-C
Nelson received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2005. He continued his education at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center where he earned a Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree in 2008. Nelson practiced in the areas of primary care and family medicine before joining the team at Low T Center. He is a member of Texas Academy of Physician Assistants (TAPA).
- October 20, 2015Low T CenterWhen it comes to our health, a few bad habits can really keep us down. While we may do the majority of things the right way, a handful of negative or unhealthy habits can wreak havoc. If you have more bad habits than you would like to admit, check out these tips for quitting them ...
- September 18, 2015Low T CenterGuys, let’s take a trip back in time and think of our family tree. We are going to make some generalizations here, and we should acknowledge that there are variances and always exceptions to every rule, but play along for a moment. Let’s start with ourselves. If you are a middle aged male, compare how ...
- August 21, 2015Low T CenterGuys, if you are like me, it is really easy to recall certain moments or events in life by how our body looks, feels, or operates. Being able to fit into a certain pair of jeans. Pulling a muscle rounding second base. The double chin staring back at you in the mirror. Bottom line is ...
- July 30, 2015Low T CenterAlert!: Proud Dad moment commencing: My 8th grade son had his first track meet of the summer the other day. It also happened to coincide with his first baseball game later that evening. While he did well in his track events, and his baseball team played well and recorded a shutout, the amazing part of ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterFor men, traditionally the subject has been the topic of locker room humor — only under special circumstances, with understanding females (spouses, sisters, close friends) would this topic even be broached in their presence. Overtly or covertly, men often view it as a sign of aging, weakness, and somehow some sort of disability…..and that those ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterWhen it comes to aging men, there is an issue that has come to the forefront more prominently in recent years as it relates to their health: the subject of testosterone. More research has been done studying the effects of testosterone on the male body and its symptoms, and more media coverage has amplified just ...
- March 31, 2015Low T CenterThe stereotype has been played out countless times in movies and TV dramas – and to some degree in each of our neighborhoods in real life. Some men reach their 40’s or 50’s – “middle age” – and it seems as if a switch is flipped. They suddenly aren’t satisfied with their marriage, their career, ...
- March 4, 2015Low T CenterCommon perception for decades in American society is that men want sex – any hour, anywhere, all the time. The stereotype that the male brain and sexual organs are constantly stuck in high gear is as accepted a myth that exists to this day. In fact, an increasing number of men have become willing to ...
- December 19, 2014Low T CenterThe images are everywhere: on billboards, infomercials, movies, and magazine covers. Having a flat stomach, or so-called “six-pack abs,” is a fantasy of many men. If you’ve reached middle-age, your life has turned more sedentary than you’d like it to be, or you sometimes indulge in too much pizza or one too many drinks, you ...