- 1601 E Debbie Lane Suite 1103
- Mansfield, TX 76063-3665
- Phone: 817-668-5698
- Fax: 817-473-2298
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Mansfield!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Mansfield, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Mansfield physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 1601 E Debbie Lane, Suite 1103), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Mansfield, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Derek LeJeune, M.D.
Dr. LeJeune earned his MD from, and completed his Internal Medicine residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. He has been in private practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area since 2006. Dr. LeJeune is particularly interested in preventive medicine and weight management and the role of testosterone replacement therapy as a means to help achieve these. Dr. LeJeune joined Low T Center in late 2014 as Medical Director for several Dallas-Fort Worth centers.
Nelson Chukwuelue, MPAS, PA-C
Nelson received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2005. He continued his education at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center where he earned a Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree in 2008. Nelson practiced in the areas of primary care and family medicine before joining the team at Low T Center. He is a member of Texas Academy of Physician Assistants (TAPA).
- October 20, 2015Low T CenterWhen it comes to our health, a few bad habits can really keep us down. While we may do the majority of things the right way, a handful of negative or unhealthy habits can wreak havoc. If you have more bad habits than you would like to admit, check out these tips for quitting them ...
- September 18, 2015Low T CenterGuys, let’s take a trip back in time and think of our family tree. We are going to make some generalizations here, and we should acknowledge that there are variances and always exceptions to every rule, but play along for a moment. Let’s start with ourselves. If you are a middle aged male, compare how ...
- August 21, 2015Low T CenterGuys, if you are like me, it is really easy to recall certain moments or events in life by how our body looks, feels, or operates. Being able to fit into a certain pair of jeans. Pulling a muscle rounding second base. The double chin staring back at you in the mirror. Bottom line is ...
- July 30, 2015Low T CenterAlert!: Proud Dad moment commencing: My 8th grade son had his first track meet of the summer the other day. It also happened to coincide with his first baseball game later that evening. While he did well in his track events, and his baseball team played well and recorded a shutout, the amazing part of ...
- June 2, 2015TimFor men, traditionally the subject has been the topic of locker room humor — only under special circumstances, with understanding females (spouses, sisters, close friends) would this topic even be broached in their presence. Overtly or covertly, men often view it as a sign of aging, weakness, and somehow some sort of disability…..and that those ...
- April 27, 2015TimWhen it comes to aging men, there is an issue that has come to the forefront more prominently in recent years as it relates to their health: the subject of testosterone. More research has been done studying the effects of testosterone on the male body and its symptoms, and more media coverage has amplified just ...
- March 31, 2015TimThe stereotype has been played out countless times in movies and TV dramas – and to some degree in each of our neighborhoods in real life. Some men reach their 40’s or 50’s – “middle age” – and it seems as if a switch is flipped. They suddenly aren’t satisfied with their marriage, their career, ...
- March 4, 2015TimCommon perception for decades in American society is that men want sex – any hour, anywhere, all the time. The stereotype that the male brain and sexual organs are constantly stuck in high gear is as accepted a myth that exists to this day. In fact, an increasing number of men have become willing to ...
- December 19, 2014TimThe images are everywhere: on billboards, infomercials, movies, and magazine covers. Having a flat stomach, or so-called “six-pack abs,” is a fantasy of many men. If you’ve reached middle-age, your life has turned more sedentary than you’d like it to be, or you sometimes indulge in too much pizza or one too many drinks, you ...