- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Tyler
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Tyler is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Tyler utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Tyler or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Tyler
Marvin Watson APRN, D.C.
Marvin Watson graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 1992. During his time at TCC, he earned a Doctorate of Chirporactic (DC). Desiring to offer more to his patients, Marvin returned to his studies, completing a Master of Science in Nursing at Samford University in 2011. Mr. Watson is a certified Nurse Practitioner and has practiced in family practice, urgent care, orthopedic and chiropractic offices for the past 22 years. He is a current member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and is the Center Director for the Low T Center in Tyler, Texas.
- October 27, 2015Low T CenterHaving a stroke is one of the main concerns we have as we get older. They can leave us changed in a number of ways, most which are scary to even consider. If you have been diagnosed with an atrial fibrillation, or AFib, a heart-rhythm disorder, you are five times more at risk for having ...
- September 29, 2015Low T CenterIt is somewhat unfortunate, but the way our media has evolved over time has led us to become the “sound byte” or “headline” generation. Things are often sensationalized to create ratings or views, with one word, image, or phrase separated and used to speak for entire conversations or research analysis. This practice is misleading at ...
- May 11, 2015Low T CenterWhat do the lithe yoga instructor at your local health club, your overweight CEO, your neighbor who runs three triathlons a year and you all have in common? Answer: You all have belly fat. Surprised? Everyone has some belly fat, even people who have washboard abs. Having fat cells in your abdomen is perfectly normal, ...
- April 6, 2015Low T CenterPick a public place. Take a seat for 20 minutes. Observe the foot traffic and those walking around you. Take note of how many you think are normal weight, versus how many are overweight or obese. The percentage may shock you. Men, women, teens, kids — it is estimated that one out of every three Americans walking ...
- March 27, 2015Low T CenterThe medical community has long promoted the fact that certain conditions have an adverse effect on our health as we age: cardiovascular disease, mental deterioration, and osteoporosis just to name a few. However, a new condition is now being recognized as having major debilitating effects on health and wellness as people age – sarcopenia, or ...
- November 18, 2014Low T CenterIn recent years, a familiar catchphrase can be heard and seen throughout the media, aimed at the legion of men in their 40’s and above: “Low T”. The “T” in Low T stands for testosterone, the hormone naturally produced by males after puberty, which gives them their “masculine” qualities – muscles, facial hair, and sexual ...