- West Houston
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in West Houston
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in West Houston is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – West Houston utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – West Houston or at any one of our other Houston locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – West Houston
Arthur Austin Jr., M.D.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Dr. Austin was a staff internist for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability in Brenham, Texas for three years. Dr. Austin received his Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-med from Texas Southern University in Houston, TX. He received his Medical Degree from Wayne State School of Medicine in 1992. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State School of Medicine program in 1995. Dr. Austin brings over 19 years of experience as an internist in direct patient care to Low T Center.
Kenneth Smith PA-C
Kenneth Smith graduated from Rice University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science in Biomechanics. During his time at Rice, Kenneth was a 4 year varsity letter for the Rice Owl Football Team as a defensive back. After completing his undergraduate degree, he worked for a surgical device design company. In 2006, he continued his education by attending Baylor College of Medicine earning a Master of Physician Assistant Studies. Kenneth has practiced pediatrics, family, and internal medicine prior to joining the Low T Center team.
- April 10, 2018CarlyOur Ambassadors do! Check it out.
- March 28, 2018CPGetting a high testosterone reading offers bragging rights for some men of a certain age — and may explain in part the lure of testosterone supplements. But once you are within a normal range, does your level of testosterone, the male hormone touted to build energy, libido and confidence, really tell you that much? Probably not, ...
- March 23, 2018CarlyEnter to win a RACEDAY Weekend Experience for 2 with our NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Team for the running of the NASCAR race in Ft. Worth April 6th-8th. The RACEDAY Experience includes 2 all access garage passes, meet greet with the team’s driver, hospitality at the team transporter including food and beverage. Pre-race photos ...
- March 21, 2018CPNew scientific evidence has strengthened the case for reserving testosterone therapy for well-documented cases of hypogonadism, a condition where the body does not produce enough testosterone, Endocrine Society experts concluded in an updated Clinical Practice Guideline released today. The guideline, entitled “Testosterone Therapy in Men with Hypogonadism: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline,” was published online ...
- August 21, 2017CP‘Low T Center’ is continuing their partnership with Reed Sorenson and Premium Motorsports as the team heads to Bristol Motor Speedway for this weekend’s battle under the lights in the Monster Energy NASCARS Cup Series, ‘Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race’. Sorenson will be back in his familiar No.15 Chevrolet SS. To read more about ...
- July 13, 2017CPReed Sorenson is excited to welcome back Low T Center as his primary partner for the Coca-Cola 600 back in May. The Low T Center is the leader in physician-led diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone in men with 50 locations nationwide. “I’m glad to have Low T Center back with us this weekend,” Sorenson ...
- July 13, 2017CPA study led by Aleksander Giwercman, MD, of Lund University, Malmö, Sweden, analyzed blood samples for lipids, total testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), glucose and insulin in 92 testicular cancer survivors (TCS) and 92 age-matched controls. Research found that metabolic syndrome (MetS) was present in 15.2% of the TCS group (36% with hypogonadism) and 9.8% of the ...
- July 13, 2017CPA meta-analysis has reported the positive impact of testosterone therapy (TT) on insulin resistance and glycemic control plus reduced visceral adiposity, lean muscle mass, sexual desire, erectile function. Seven longitudinal studies have evaluated long-term safety in patients properly diagnosed and treated to target levels for sufficient duration, and results have shown TT was associated with ...
- April 19, 2017Low T CenterMOORESVILLE, N.C., April 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — After a week off from Martinsville Speedway, Derrike Cope is ready to get back into his No.55, Toyota Camry for this weekend’s ‘O’Reilly Auto Parts 500’ at Texas Motor Speedway. He may not have participated in the ‘STP 500′ but he didn’t actually have the weekend off. He ...