Welcome to Low T Center – Champions!
Your Low T Center in Houston, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Houston physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 130 Vintage Park Boulevard, Building C Suite H ), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Houston, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Arthur Austin Jr., M.D.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Dr. Austin was a staff internist for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability in Brenham, Texas for three years. Dr. Austin received his Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-med from Texas Southern University in Houston, TX. He received his Medical Degree from Wayne State School of Medicine in 1992. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State School of Medicine program in 1995. Dr. Austin brings over 19 years of experience as an internist in direct patient care to Low T Center.
Wayne Wilson, MPAS, PA-C
Wayne graduated from University of Nebraska Medical Center earning both a Bachelor and Masters of Science in 2004. He served 21 years in the United States Army and is a three time Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Wayne practiced Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care.
- April 5, 2015TimWhen you buy a new pair of athletic shoes these days, they come right out of the box feeling like they have been molded to your feet. Technology has improved so much and the materials are of such quality that sometimes you can’t tell where the shoe ends and your foot begins. Over time, however, as ...
- March 30, 2015TimFrom our earliest years, both in person and through media like television and print ads, the stereotypical look of the physician has stood the test of time — white coat, charts in hard, stethoscope around the neck, tongue depressor and ear flashlight in the pocket. Add a smile on the face and a golden “bedside ...
- February 3, 2015TimFor decades people have been aware of the physical and hormonal changes that take place in women during menopause, which signifies the end of menstruation and fertility. Only recently has discussion arisen regarding the issue of andropause (the decline in production of the hormone testosterone) in men. Andropause is equally as common, but many people ...
- November 26, 2014TimIt’s been an accepted fact for generations: you live, you get old, you die. On the surface, that is certainly true. But wouldn’t it be nice if there were ways to slow this decline, keep your energy, and continue to possess your sense of worth after you hit middle age? Recent medical research has led ...
- September 9, 2014StanI used to live across the street from a world-famous bodybuilder and sports nutrition pioneer, and I never knew it until he saved the day – and the neighborhood. We knew him only as Benny, the old guy who lived in the biggest house on the street. He was probably close to 80 years old, but ...