The Low T Center is currently in need of an AP Clerk to join the corporate accounting team!
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Entering invoices in QuickBooks
- Matching packing slips and purchase orders to invoices
- Researching account balances
- Communicating with vendors
- Processing employee expense reports
- Energetic attitude
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- QuickBooks/AP experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Low T Center also offers a comprehensive benefits plan to include: daytime schedule, comprehensive medical plans (two HDHP plans and two PPO plans, dental and vision coverage, and life/disability/accident insurance); paid vacation and holidays.
If you’re interested in working with a dynamic company offering exciting advancement opportunities, consider joining the Low T family!
To apply for this position please email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) A resume in MS Word, or PDF form
2) A recent photograph of yourself
Low T Center is an equal opportunity employer.