Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model. The physicians at Low T Centers exclusively diagnose and treat men with low testosterone. As demand for information about testosterone therapy grows, Low T Center has established itself as a leader in treatment and public awareness.
We are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for the diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone in men. Our commitment to providing quality care and outstanding patient experience starts with you!
The medical assistant contributes to the success of the center by ensuring the quality of care provided to the patient. They are responsible for overseeing the daily lab operations, providing treatment to the patients and establishing a positive relationship with the patients to uphold the Low T Center’s goal of treating each patient perfectly!
- Follow patient plan accurately by checking assigned vitals, perform routine blood draws and administer intramuscular injections as requested by the provider
- Run assigned in-house labs and ensure the proper labs are ordered for each patient
- Maintain controls and calibrations on the lab equipment; ensure all quality assurance documentation is completed daily
- Complete all insurance verifications as assigned daily; provide assistance to the front desk coordinator as needed to ensure the quality of each patient experience
- Must have a high school diploma or high school equivalency
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy School
- One (1) year of Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy experience or completion of an externship within the last 90 days
- Must be patient focused and able to effectively communicate with patients, team members and management
- Ability to multi-task in a fun and fast-pace environment
- Maintains a positive, empathetic attitude towards patients
- Possess a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism