- Fort Worth – Alliance
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Ft. Worth (Alliance)
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Ft. Worth (Alliance) is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Ft. Worth (Alliance) utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Ft. Worth (Alliance) or at any one of our other Dallas/Ft. Worth locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Ft. Worth (Alliance)
Barrett Lane, MPAS, PA-C
Barrett Lane graduated from Texas Tech University in 2004 with his Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Laboratory Science. Upon graduation, he worked as a medical technologist at University Medical Center in Lubbock. Barrett completed his Master of Physician Assistant Studies in 2009 at the University of St. Francis in Albuquerque, N.M. and practiced in the field of orthopedics prior to joining Low T Center.
- October 8, 2015Low T CenterThere are all different kinds of hunger. There is bored hunger, habit hunger, want hunger and real hunger. Sometimes it’s hard to figure out which one I am experiencing. I would say I rarely feel true hunger. With all the food we are all constantly surrounded by it is easy to want to eat something ...
- September 8, 2015Low T CenterIf you poll the Average Joe and Average Jane that goes to the gym, they will likely tell you that squats are not at the top of the list of their favorite exercises to do. Squats are hard, they require effort, and you need to maintain proper form and technique in order to avoid risk ...
- August 10, 2015Low T CenterIn elementary school, I was blessed with several teachers who loved to read old storybook fables. One of my all-time favorites was the one by Washington Irving, telling the tale of Rip Van Winkle. Rip Van Winkle slept away 20 years of his life, returning home to find his wife long dead and that the ...
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterIf you are male and carrying excess weight and fat around your midsection, you’ve undoubtedly been informed in some fashion that it would be a positive development if you eliminated it. Whether you were told by your doctor, you’ve received subliminal messages from your wife, or your buddies have been teasing you about your expanding ...
- June 2, 2015TimFor years, many doctors regarded the idea of low testosterone as a fallacy, something that was a natural part of aging, a condition that no one could do anything about. Now, due to further study, it is increasingly being recognized by the medical profession as a key factor in men’s health. Scientists at the University ...
- April 10, 2015TimHow are you doing with your New Year resolutions? Sticking with it? Still getting up at 5:00 am for those early morning workouts three days per week? Really? Then why haven’t I seen you? You see, I am the trainer that works the early shift in your health club. You may not know me, but ...
- March 30, 2015TimAt the gym the other day, I was doing my usual pre-workout warm up routine (admittedly a bit sluggishly), when I noticed a male member — a guy who I see almost every time I’m in for a workout — I think in his late 60’s/early 70’s, pacing nervously over by the bank of treadmills ...
- February 4, 2015TimAfter reaching the age of 30, the male body will show a natural decline in the production of testosterone. As time moves forward, this decrease can create an array of symptoms and issues which erode performance, satisfaction, and quality of life. Recent research has allowed the medical community to better understand how low levels of ...
- December 1, 2014TimAs men age past their 30’s, the decline in natural production of testosterone can create an array of symptoms and issues. Through recent research, the medical community has expanded its current understanding of the causes and symptoms of low testosterone in aging men (sometimes referred to as “andropause” or “male menopause”). While for years it ...