- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Friendswood
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Friendswood is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Friendswood utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Friendswood or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Friendswood
Sudipta Chaudhuri, D.O.
Dr. Chaudhuri started his undergraduate career at University of Texas at Austin earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He went on to complete a master’s degree in Public Health at University of North Texas Health Science Center in 2001. Dr. Chaudhuri began his medical career at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 2005. He went on to complete his Internal Medicine residency in 2008 at Seton Hall University of Graduate Medical Sciences / St. Michael’s Medical Center in New Jersey and subsequently completed his Board Certification. Dr. Chaudhuri moved to Texas where he worked as medical consultant and physician for several urgent care centers in the Houston area. Prior to Low T Center, Dr. Chaudhuri worked as medical director for an outpatient clinic at PCP for Life primarily working with underserved populations. Dr. Chaudhuri is fluent in English and Spanish.
- October 9, 2015Low T CenterWe all know we should be putting organic food in our bodies, but what about putting organic products on our bodies? Should we be using organic skincare as well? Sometimes it is hard to distinguish just how prudent we should be when it comes to avoiding chemicals. They are everywhere around us and can potentially ...
- September 9, 2015Low T CenterWhen it comes to diseases and conditions, modern America certainly takes the cake in how we publicize (some would say exploit?) them. There seems to be a fundraiser, concert, telethon, or viral petition to raise money for anything that afflicts anyone these days. I certainly am not here to say that dollars don’t help those ...
- August 11, 2015Low T CenterBon Jovi is one of the most successful rock bands in history. The pride of Sayreville, NJ has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide, and continues to tour the world to sold out shows in packed arenas. I’ve seen them live four times – awesome show, and one of the most popular anthems they ...
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterLife has a funny way of sneaking up on you. I can remember vividly running in high school gym class, taking my cleats off in the locker room after football practice, and pulling my bat bag out of the back of my mom’s stationwagon before a summer baseball game. All of those events occurred years ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterOver the past several years anyone who’s turned on a TV or opened up a Web browser has probably been bombarded with advertisements for products and services related to low testosterone, or Low T. And with good reason — testosterone plays an incredibly crucial role in a man’s health. Testosterone supplements and helps regulate many ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterGiven the choice, it is a safe bet that very few men would volunteer to lose their hair. Certainly hair loss is a physical issue, but often underreported are the emotional aspects of living with hair loss and how challenging they can be. The discovery by a man that he is losing his hair can ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterThe best selling book is called “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”, and it explores the differences between the sexes and how we can learn to be optimally compatible. There are cultural and social reasons men and women think, react, and behave differently, but there are also physiological and genetic ones. And one ...
- February 4, 2015Low T CenterThe holidays came and went so quickly! Traditional family feasts and gatherings at Thanksgiving (not to mention a healthy dose of football!) gave way to preparations for the Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa holidays. Houses and businesses were decorated, gifts purchased, travel plans made, and families coordinated schedules in order to celebrate. The holidays are often ...
- December 1, 2014Low T CenterStatistics must always be put into context, and viewed with the proper perspective. When someone refers to “one third” of something – well let’s just say the connotations could be drastically different. One third of your salary? Not enough to live on. One third of a round of golf? After six holes you’re just warming ...