- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Gahanna
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Gahanna is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Gahanna utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Gahanna or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Gahanna
Brian Seifferth, M.D.
Dr. Seifferth graduated from Ohio State University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He went on the Medical School at the Ohio State University College of Medicine, earning a Medical Doctor degree in 1994. Dr. Seifferth completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, and has served as the Emergency Department Medical Director, and Medical Staff President for Memorial Hospital of Union County. Dr. Seifferth is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. He resides in Dublin with his wife and three daughters.
Matthew Wojnarowski, CNP
Matthew Wojnarowski earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Cedarville University in 1989. He then moved to Columbus, Ohio and began working in the Emergency Department at Mt. Carmel Medical Center. During his 21 years of service there, he received an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from Columbus State Community College, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing from Otterbien University. After receiving national certification, he began working as a Nurse Practitioner at Riverside Methodist Hospital. There he worked mainly with the orthopedic surgeons whose primary focus was joint replacement. During his four years at Riverside, he earned his certification as an orthopedic NP and his certification as a Registered Nurse First Assist. In July of 2014, he joined the Low T Center team.
- October 12, 2015Low T CenterI definitely do NOT love working out. I’m not saying I don’t love how I feel once it is over, but I am not one of those people who look forward to sweating it out at the gym or going on that morning run. It’s not because I am lazy, it’s not because I don’t ...
- September 10, 2015Low T CenterToday is the day of our local area District Track Meet for middle school students. Not the most excitement-inducing competition to be sure, but being the parent of an 8th grader it will still be on my agenda to attend this afternoon. The weather promises to be good for running and void of rain — ...
- August 12, 2015Low T CenterWe like to think of ourselves as leaders in America – the greatest nation in the world, with the smartest, most dedicated, and most technologically advanced population in the world. It is true that we still lead the world in many categories, from economic to socially progressive. Do you know what else we have come ...
- July 23, 2015Low T CenterEveryone seems to have advice for the middle aged male. Do this, don’t do this, try this, eat this, drink this — the list seems to never end. A big reason for this advice is that once men hit middle age, making time to commit to healthy living often becomes more difficult. Family obligations, work ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterI regularly get together with a group of buddies to play poker. Once a month, rotate the houses, small stakes — you get my drift. The group is all men, ranging in age from 20’s to 50’s, from varying backgrounds, professions, and walks of life. Other than a love for poker and the camaraderie that ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterWhen we think of hair loss, we usually stick it in a compartment of items that men have to worry about when they “get older”. But male pattern baldness and other forms of hair loss can affect men as early as their 20’s, creating a host of emotional and psychological responses that coincide with the ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterTestosterone is the dominant male hormone, but the positive and negative effects it can elicit for males have direct implications for women as well. While every relationship has different dynamics, there are countless examples available from doctors, therapists, and in the media professing a common issue for middle aged couples: a diminished sex life due ...
- February 4, 2015Low T CenterMy man, we need to talk about that gut of yours. Despite you cracking jokes about you having a keg instead of a six pack, how you swallowed a basketball whole, and how you’ll win a gold medal in Cannonball in the next Olympics, we know the belly bulge you sport is a source of ...
- December 2, 2014Low T CenterRemember taking tests in school? Multiple choice tests were easy – you knew the answer was in there somewhere, and often you could narrow the answers down to where your chance of success was at least 50%. Essay tests — now those were tougher. You could try to B.S. your way through by writing a ...