- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Southlake
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Southlake is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Southlake utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Southlake or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Southlake
William Reilly, M.D., National Medical Director
Dr. Reilly attended undergraduate school at Purdue University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering. Following undergraduate school, Dr. Reilly earned his Medical Doctor degree Cum Laude from Georgetown University Medical School, graduating with honors. Upon completion of his residency at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Reilly practiced orthopedic surgery in Texas for more than 20 years. He has served as Chief of Surgery and President of a Texas hospital governing board, and has been a design consultant for Total Joint Replacements. Dr. Reilly is a “Certified Principal Investigator” for medical research and has directed multiple medical research studies. After himself experiencing symptoms related to low testosterone, Dr. Reilly sought specialized training in Age Management Medicine and has completed multiple advanced hormone replacement courses. He established a successful age management practice, and is the National Medical Director for Low T Center.
Bill Hubbs, NP
Bill Hubbs graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology and continued on to earn a Master’s degree in Nursing, graduating Summa Cum Laude, near the top of his class. Since graduation, Bill has worked at some of DFW’s top hospitals. He has over 8 years of experience in Emergency Medicine, holds multiple national certifications in both adult and pediatric life saving measures and acute care management, and has approximately 4 years of experience with Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
- October 27, 2015Low T CenterThe diet fads never seem to wane, in fact, every week it seems like there is some other remedy that is being promoted as the new cure all. It used to be gluten (or lack thereof, rather), than healthy fat and now, charcoal. Yes, people are now eating charcoal as a way to detoxify the ...
- September 28, 2015Low T CenterIn America, we oftentimes seemed to be obsessed with the word “fat”. Whether too fat, no fat, low fat, excess fat….when we talk about our bodies, our diets, or our wallets, the word fat is a major part of the description. For men, fat can show up in all sorts of places: a double chin, ...
- August 27, 2015Low T CenterRemember when you were a kid, and your parents or grandparents or teachers used to constantly tell you to “sit up straight”? Slouching was a forbidden act in my house, especially at places like the dinner table. I still remember my little brother being forced to try and eat with a book balanced on his ...
- May 11, 2015Low T CenterThe first time I ever heard the word “testosterone”, I was a kid — somewhere in the elementary school years — and I was sucked in with the rest of the country in watching the USA compete in the Summer Olympics.This was during the Cold War era, when Russia and the Eastern Bloc countries were ...
- April 6, 2015Low T CenterWe hear the word “fat” thrown around in different contexts all of the time. Kids on the playground making fun of each other. Women worried about every extra ounce on the scale. What types of fat in foods is good or bad for you. It can be hard to understand and differentiate just what context ...
- March 4, 2015Low T CenterThe high school state Cross Country finals just took place in the town where I live, and since I had a nephew and some family friends involved, I decided to attend the race. I was amazed at the level of preparation and dedication shown by all of the athletes – many of their warm up ...
- November 14, 2014Low T CenterWhen a man is suffering from symptoms such as excessive fatigue, headaches, lethargy, loss of sexual desire, or an inability to concentrate, pinpointing the exact root of the problem can be difficult. Menopause for females is different – it happens to every woman, is more abrupt, and almost exclusively occurs within a certain time frame ...