The Low T Center, a medical clinic focused on hormone replacement therapy, is currently seeking a Regional Operations Manager to support our growth in the Houston area.
Duties will include:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to each clinical center within the region
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of each center and departments in meeting corporate objectives, and implement changes where necessary
- Interviewing and hiring employees
- Reviewing and resolving patient communications
- Assist in negotiation of contracts and agreements with vendors and other entities
- Make recommendations regarding facility related operations
- Assist in fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment
- Provide planning and projections regarding future facility needs
- Oversight to ensure compliance with contractual agreements and budgetary restrictions
- 5+ years recent experience in retail, restaurant or multi-department operations experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration is preferred
- Proven ability to organize and lead projects, operate within a budget, meet deadlines, problem resolution Energetic self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple, changing and growing priorities
- Success in meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Prior multi-department operations experience desirable
- Good interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be passionate about delivering top-notch service and have the desire and drive to help expand and grow
We offer a very competitive salary (DOE), bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with paid vacation time and holidays, and a fun working environment. This is a great opportunity to gain professional growth, while impacting patient lives.
Founded in 2010, The Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice with centers in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Denver, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Colorado Springs, Las Vegas, Chicago, Tulsa, and Nashville areas.
To apply for this position please email to email@example.com:
1) A resume in MS Word, or PDF form
2) A recent photograph of yourself
Low T Center is an equal opportunity employer.