Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model. The physicians at Low T Centers exclusively diagnose and treat men with low testosterone. As demand for information about testosterone therapy grows, Low T Center has established itself as a leader in treatment and public awareness.
This entry level position provides the successful candidate with valuable field sales and health care clinical/financial operations training and experience in the growing Health Care Industry
Our goal of creating a world-class healthcare delivery system begins with the successful marketing of services and ends with unwavering commitment to the perfect patient experience. The successful candidate is vital to both of these endeavors. In the former, you will drive growth via field sales to local businesses and in the latter you will ensure patient satisfaction as you help treatment providers manage the total patient experience.
For approximately half of each day, you will be in the field developing and cultivating business relationships with companies in reasonable proximity to the assigned Low T Center facility. These target entities include large employers, government agencies and complementary businesses such as gyms, health centers, and retail nutrition stores. During busy clinic hours, you will be the first point of contact for the patient, especially new patients, and you will be responsible for ensuring the perfect patient experience from the minute the patient walks in the center to the minute he leaves.
- Based on a leads list provided by corporate marketing, schedule appointments at the offices of local companies promoting and marketing Low T Center
- Pro-actively develop marketing lead sources not identified by corporate marketing.
- Secure opportunities for Low T Center to attend and display promotional material at business health fairs and other health related community events.
- Attend business networking events hosted by the local Chamber of Commerce to promote Low T Center.
- On a daily basis, log all field sales activities described above, both successful and unsuccessful outcomes, within the Low T Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system.
- Ensure all patient interactions, whether in person, over the phone, or electronic are professional and courteous, patients (new and existing) are checked-in promptly, courteously and with a smile, and new patient inquiries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Maintain accurate records within the SFA/CRM tool regarding how patients were referred to the center.
- Drive patient use of new center efficiency tools and technology, such as check-in/check-out kiosks, and patient-room tablets to maximize center efficiency and enable adequate time for outside sales.
- Attend to patient attrition through analysis of patient attendance data and timely follow up to determine opportunity to re-engage the patient. Also, reschedule missed appointments on a daily basis.
- Collect payment from patient at time of service, manage daily balance sheet and make bank deposits.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members; partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and able to receive constructive coaching.
Patient Account Management
- College degree required.
- Sales experience, or experience working in direct contact with customers or patients is preferred.
- Patient focused and able to effectively communicate well with patients, team members and management.
- Outgoing, dynamic personality with a drive to exceed goals and expectations.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills; detail oriented.
- Able to multi-task in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with a computer and able to learn new software.
If you’re interested in working with leaders in men’s hormone replacement therapy in a laid back, flexible medical environment, consider joining the Low T family.
To apply for this position please email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) A resume in MS Word, or PDF form
2) A recent photograph of yourself
Low T Center is an equal opportunity employer.