- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Dublin
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Columbus is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Dublin utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Dublin or at any one of our other Ohio locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Dublin
Brian Seifferth, M.D.
Dr. Seifferth graduated from Ohio State University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He went on the Medical School at the Ohio State University College of Medicine, earning a Medical Doctor degree in 1994. Dr. Seifferth completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, and has served as the Emergency Department Medical Director, and Medical Staff President for Memorial Hospital of Union County. Dr. Seifferth is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. He resides in Dublin with his wife and three daughters.
Lester Onweller, PA-C
Lester Onweller began his medical career as a Hospital Corpsman in the United States Navy in 1972. He served at the Philadelphia Naval Hospital as well as the Naval Air Station in Sigonella, Sicily. Upon returning to the United States, Lester attended Ohio State University and graduated from the College of Nursing in 1984. He worked in the medical intensive care unit and emergency department before graduating from Kettering College as a Physician Assistant. Lester remained employed as a Physician Assistant in the emergency department for fifteen years with concurrent employment as an adjunct professor at Kettering College Physician Assistant program and adjunct medical director for two fire departments. He practiced in an independent cardiology group prior to joining Low T Center.
Amy Castillo, MPAS, PA-C
Amy Castillo graduated from Baldwin-Wallace College in 2006 with her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then completed her Master of Physician Assistant Studies in 2008 at Midwestern University near Chicago, IL. Upon graduating, she began practicing Internal Medicine at the Cook County Jail in Chicago and after five years transferred to an urban clinic on Chicago’s West Side. She has returned to Columbus to join Low T Center.
- October 7, 2015Low T CenterWhen we are trying to get fit and healthy, it’s tempting to stay away from fats altogether. We think that all fats are bad, and if we dare eat a fat, it will ruin any chance of getting fit or losing weight. What is lesser known, however, is that we actually need fat in order ...
- September 4, 2015Low T CenterDue to 20th century advances in technology that brought us the television, high resolution cameras and eventually the computer, our society has become more visually oriented over the last few generations. Nowhere is this more evident than in most fitness centers. There are countless options and exercises available to work the muscles that we see ...
- August 7, 2015Low T CenterIf you’ve seen ads or read headlines about it, but haven’t taken the time to investigate further, you may ask yourself the question – what exactly is low testosterone anyway? Great question, and the simple answer for men is: not enough of the most important hormone in the male body. Sounds simple, but often identifying ...
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterIn the last century, American society and has gone through a metamorphosis. We have went from an industrial and farming economy largely reliant on physical labor to a computer and technology based society that sits for hours on end. Radio begat television, which begat computers, which have more features and processing speed as days go ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterAs many men reach middle age, the terms “weakness” and “fatigue” often become part of their daily lexicon. Weakness and fatigue are terms that can be easily confused, and many times they are spoken as if they mean the same thing. In reality, they describe two different types of situations, symptoms, and sensations. It is ...
- April 7, 2015Low T CenterI laughed when I first heard the term “middle-age spread”, uttered by a 40-something woman at a health club as she described her and her husband’s physical shape. Admittedly, I was in my 20’s, somewhat cocky, somewhat self-centered, and in great physical shape. To me it was just another term or excuse for the laziness ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterMy how a man’s physical shape and appearance can change over the course of a lifetime. From a wobbly toddler with baby fat, to a gangly youth, to a pimply teenager, sometimes there seem to be more differences than similarities as a boy approaches manhood. At the onset of puberty, more changes occur – muscular ...
- February 4, 2015Low T CenterBelly fat has quite a few nicknames: Jelly Belly, Muffin Top, Spare Tire, Santa Belly, Beer Belly. When we hear these terms, we know exactly what they mean. Sometimes, we try to give belly fat kinder, gentler names: Love Handles, or Insulation. Other people use more derogatory terms, such as Pig, Hog, Fatty, or Tub ...
- November 28, 2014Low T CenterHave you ever had a spare moment – maybe on the occasion of an anniversary, or an upcoming class reunion – where you’ve had the chance to look back at old photos and memories from the past? How happy you looked, how fit, how confident! Your entire life seemed to stretch before you, an endless ...