- 6265 Emerald Parkway Suite 100
- Dublin, OH 43016
- Phone: 614-792-5698
- Fax: 614-792-5699
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Welcome to Low T Center – Columbus, Dublin!
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to regain your youth and vitality. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50! Book An Appointment Today!
Your Low T Center in Dublin, is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The Dublin physicians utilize an onsite certified laboratory to diagnose Low T conditions in men, and recommend appropriate treatment options tailored for each patient. We invite you to come see for yourself why we’ve been so successful in helping men get treatment for Low T symptoms.
Feel Younger, More Energetic.
If you’ve been experiencing symptoms of Low T (read more about Low T here), then the Low T Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
We’ve organized Low T Center to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
No Appointment required
No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
Affordable Personalized Care Plans
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (tests are performed right here onsite at 6265 Emerald Parkway, Suite 100), your provider can get you started on your first visit. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s treatment is tailored by their physician to meet their specific situation.
So if you’re experiencing Low T symptoms and are searching for low testosterone treatments in Dublin, or want to find out more about your current condition, stop in and visit our local office today. No appointment is necessary, and after the first visit (where we run initial tests), your subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each.
Stop in today!
You may be able to save time by downloading and completing these Patient Forms now.
Our Healthcare Providers
Brian Seifferth, M.D.
Dr. Seifferth graduated from Ohio State University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He went on the Medical School at the Ohio State University College of Medicine, earning a Medical Doctor degree in 1994. Dr. Seifferth completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, and has served as the Emergency Department Medical Director, and Medical Staff President for Memorial Hospital of Union County. Dr. Seifferth is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. He resides in Dublin with his wife and three daughters.
Lester Onweller, PA-C
Lester Onweller began his medical career as a Hospital Corpsman in the United States Navy in 1972. He served at the Philadelphia Naval Hospital as well as the Naval Air Station in Sigonella, Sicily. Upon returning to the United States, Lester attended Ohio State University and graduated from the College of Nursing in 1984. He worked in the medical intensive care unit and emergency department before graduating from Kettering College as a Physician Assistant. Lester remained employed as a Physician Assistant in the emergency department for fifteen years with concurrent employment as an adjunct professor at Kettering College Physician Assistant program and adjunct medical director for two fire departments. He practiced in an independent cardiology group prior to joining Low T Center.
- October 7, 2015Low T CenterWhen we are trying to get fit and healthy, it’s tempting to stay away from fats altogether. We think that all fats are bad, and if we dare eat a fat, it will ruin any chance of getting fit or losing weight. What is lesser known, however, is that we actually need fat in order ...
- September 4, 2015Low T CenterDue to 20th century advances in technology that brought us the television, high resolution cameras and eventually the computer, our society has become more visually oriented over the last few generations. Nowhere is this more evident than in most fitness centers. There are countless options and exercises available to work the muscles that we see ...
- August 7, 2015Low T CenterIf you’ve seen ads or read headlines about it, but haven’t taken the time to investigate further, you may ask yourself the question – what exactly is low testosterone anyway? Great question, and the simple answer for men is: not enough of the most important hormone in the male body. Sounds simple, but often identifying ...
- July 22, 2015Low T CenterIn the last century, American society and has gone through a metamorphosis. We have went from an industrial and farming economy largely reliant on physical labor to a computer and technology based society that sits for hours on end. Radio begat television, which begat computers, which have more features and processing speed as days go ...
- June 2, 2015TimAs many men reach middle age, the terms “weakness” and “fatigue” often become part of their daily lexicon. Weakness and fatigue are terms that can be easily confused, and many times they are spoken as if they mean the same thing. In reality, they describe two different types of situations, symptoms, and sensations. It is ...
- April 7, 2015TimI laughed when I first heard the term “middle-age spread”, uttered by a 40-something woman at a health club as she described her and her husband’s physical shape. Admittedly, I was in my 20’s, somewhat cocky, somewhat self-centered, and in great physical shape. To me it was just another term or excuse for the laziness ...
- March 30, 2015TimMy how a man’s physical shape and appearance can change over the course of a lifetime. From a wobbly toddler with baby fat, to a gangly youth, to a pimply teenager, sometimes there seem to be more differences than similarities as a boy approaches manhood. At the onset of puberty, more changes occur – muscular ...
- February 4, 2015TimBelly fat has quite a few nicknames: Jelly Belly, Muffin Top, Spare Tire, Santa Belly, Beer Belly. When we hear these terms, we know exactly what they mean. Sometimes, we try to give belly fat kinder, gentler names: Love Handles, or Insulation. Other people use more derogatory terms, such as Pig, Hog, Fatty, or Tub ...
- November 28, 2014TimHave you ever had a spare moment – maybe on the occasion of an anniversary, or an upcoming class reunion – where you’ve had the chance to look back at old photos and memories from the past? How happy you looked, how fit, how confident! Your entire life seemed to stretch before you, an endless ...