- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Edmond
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Edmond is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Edmond utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Edmond or at any one of our other Oklahoma locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Edmond
Alan S Bock, M.D.
Dr. Bock graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. He returned home to complete his residencyat the OU Medical Center and has been in private practice in Oklahoma City since 1987. He is board-certified in internal medicine and is a member of the American College of Physicians. He was a principal investigator in multiple medical research studies. He has a strong interest in the aging process and its effects on his patients. He views hormonal replacement and particularly testosterone replacement as a valuable tool to limit the effects of aging and enhance well-being. He joinedLow T Center as a Medical Director for the Oklahoma City Center in 2013.
Scott Rose, PA-C
Scott Rose is a board-certified physician assistant and director at the Low T Center in Edmond, Oklahoma. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor’s degree in Science as a Physician’s Assistant. He worked in an orthopedic and arthritis specialty center in Oklahoma City for 20 years. Scott was instrumental in the engineering of a total hip replacement modular system. He is ACLS certified. His passion for staying fit led him to the Low T Center.
- October 22, 2015Low T CenterWhen we think of healthy foods, there is one item on the menu that we typically think of right off the bat. The salad has become synonymous with healthy and clean eating. with its low amount of calories, fats, sugars, and its great amount of healthy properties, the salad is one of the best things ...
- September 22, 2015Low T CenterIn the “Super Size Me” generation we live in today, it is well documented that the American population has seen a rise in obesity in what can be only termed as epidemic proportions. To fight this battle, increasing numbers of adults have been heeding the advice of doctors and are engaging in various forms of ...
- August 24, 2015Low T CenterAll of us have some sense of the relationship between sleep and our ability to function properly throughout our day. Everyone has experienced the fatigue, irritability, or lack of concentration that often follows a night of poor sleep. What most people don’t realize is that habitually being sleep deprived contributes to some serious long-term health ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterSarcopenia, the medical term for age-related decline in muscle mass and function, is a phenomenon still in the infancy stages of being studied. Its exact causes are still unknown, but it undoubtedly contributes to frailty and a loss of independence in people approaching and exiting middle age. There are several common sense recommendations for anyone ...
- March 31, 2015Low T CenterThe image of the rotund, jolly fat man is commonplace in the lore of our society. “No one likes a skinny Santa!” is heard each year during the holidays, and the stereotypical carnival barker of a century ago bellowed from the depths of his protruding gut, all in the name of selling a few extra ...
- March 4, 2015Low T CenterIt comes in different forms during different stages of life — after partying too much or cramming for finals while in your teens and 20’s, up all night with babies and toddlers in your 30’s, or dealing with the house/career/family triangle of responsibilities as you reach middle age. Sooner or later we all experience a ...
- January 2, 2015Low T CenterNo matter what you do for a living — accountant, teacher, truck driver, bartender — there are regular physical movements that you make in order to accomplish your job duties in an efficient and professional manner. For some jobs, those may be more physically intense, and others, less so; that being said, every occupation has ...
- November 12, 2014Low T CenterWith more and more men being affected by the various symptoms of “Low T”, there is a rise in a new therapy called Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) that helps treat men with low levels of testosterone. With this treatment, patients are able to see a positive change in both mental and physical aspects of their ...