- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Greenwood
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Greenwood is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Greenwood utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Greenwood or at any one of our other Indianapolis locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Greenwood
William Sobat, M.D.
Dr. Sobat is Board Certified in General Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine with Honors and has practiced medicine in Indianapolis for over 40 years. Dr. Sobat served as Director of the Surgery Residency program at Methodist Hospital from 1975-1991. He was a pioneer in the kidney transplant program at Methodist Hospital. Dr. Sobat focused on immunology and endocrine surgery as well as nutritional support in hospitalized patients. He was chairman of the Indiana State Liaison Committee on cancer care of the American College of surgeons for six years. Dr. Sobat started the Colonoscopy Lab at Methodist Hospital, as well as the Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory. From 2005 until 2008 he served as Director of Integrative Medicine at Indiana University West Hospital. During this time, Dr. Sobat focused on the role of nutrition and hormone imbalance in health and wellness, as well serving as a nutrition consultant for the Comprehensive Breast Center at Indiana University North. In addition to caring for patients at Low T Center, Dr. Sobat continues to serve as a volunteer clinical professor of surgery at the Indiana University Department of Surgery.
Vernon Osburn, NP-C
Vernon Osburn began his medical career as a Registered Nurse in 2000. He then attended graduate school at IUPUI of Indianapolis where he earned his Master of Science degree in Nursing. He has been a Nurse practitioner for more than 3 years. His clinical background includes adult/geriatric care, rehabilitation, precertification and progressive intensive care. He has experienced first hand the effects of low testosterone and the negative impact on quality of life, as well as the positive outcome of receiving testosterone replacement therapy.
- October 12, 2015Low T CenterWhile we all wish that there were some sort of shortcut that we could all take towards the path to complete and total wellness, there is no doubt in my mind that we would all be on board with it. The unfortunate truth is that there is no one simple solution to curing all of ...
- September 11, 2015Low T CenterIn order to simplify things and explain more easily to the general population, doctors often utilize a catchy term for someone with a big, round belly — the “apple” shape. Don’t get sidetracked with the gimmicky name, excess belly fat can be a serious issue. “A big waistline puts you at increased risk for many ...
- August 13, 2015Low T CenterMen will experience a decrease in the production of testosterone as they get older, which is a completely natural part of the aging process. Sometime after age 30, the level of testosterone produced by the male body will begin declining at the rate of about 1% annually. Over time this decrease produces an array of ...
- July 23, 2015Low T CenterAs a man, there are some days in today’s world where you just feel marginalized. Support groups, legislation, and cultural viewpoints seem to continuously be shifting, giving voice and assistance to seemingly ever subset of human on this earth BUT men. Have men historically had advantages and been in positions of power? Absolutely. Have prior ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterIn our youth, the male species can often be somewhat reckless, somewhat careless, and very spur of the moment in regards to our mindset towards……well, just about anything. This includes many aspects of our health — leaping down an entire flight of stairs, eating five cheeseburgers at once, or staying up for 36 hours at ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterAn issue that has increasingly come to the forefront in the medical community is the effect that testosterone levels have on the overall health and wellness of men as they age. There are no shortages of products and treatments that have sprouted up to combat Low T — but what exactly does testosterone do for ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterAt some point deep inside every man’s soul, there is an inner desire to be the manliest man we can possibly be. The toughest. The most attractive. The sharpest. The most charismatic leader. The most virile. We are mammals after all, operating at our basic core by the same universal laws that rule the jungle ...
- February 4, 2015Low T CenterIt’s holiday time, and one of the staples in these months for many Americans is the big family meal. Large spreads of food. Excess calories. Desserts. And a few cocktails around the fireplace to top it off. How many of us would raise our hands and say we’ve eaten so much at Thanksgiving/Christmas/holiday dinners that ...
- December 3, 2014Low T CenterThe game plan you constructed for the contest with your biggest rival is fantastic – strategically you should have them whipped. The week of preparation and practice has been sharp, with everyone knowing their assignments and executing them at a high level. Confidence is high as you take the field in front of a sellout ...