- Greenwood Village
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Greenwood Village
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Indianapolis is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Greenwood Village utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Greenwood Village or at any one of our other Denver locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center accepts most health insurance plans and offers several self-pay options as well.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Greenwood Village
James R. Mosby M.D., FACEP
Dr. Mosby attended Howard University in Washington, D.C. and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology with a minor in Chemistry. He then received his Medical Doctor Degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Mosby’s residency training was completed at University of Colorado Health Science Center. He has practiced emergency medicine for the past 39 years and has been Medical Director of the Emergency Department at Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center in Walsenburg, Colorado for the past five years. Dr. Mosby enjoys participating in medical missions to third world countries.
Rick Eaton PA-C
Rick Eaton completed his undergraduate studies in pre-med at Midland college in eastern Nebraska, and completed Physician Assistant school at Des Moines University in Des Moines Iowa. Rick has been a practicing PA since 1995 and has worked in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Bone Marrow Transplant, and Internal Medicine.
Autumn Onkst PA-C, MSPAS
Autumn Onkst attended Eastern Kentucky University and obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. After working in surgical ICU and other areas of nursing, she attended the University of Kentucky and graduated with a Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies in 2003. She then worked as a PA for Cardiothoracic/Vascular Surgery and Emergency Medicine prior to joining the Low T Center at Greenwood Village.
- October 12, 2015Low T CenterIf you have decided to embark on a diet that requires you to lay off the carbohydrates then you have a difficult road ahead. It’s hard to cut out those yummy, doughy, starchy carbs. Not only do most carby foods taste good, but in the United States they are a major part of almost every ...
- September 11, 2015Low T CenterMen commonly fall into two camps when it comes to their meals: the first group are the “grill masters”. They love to cook certain things, meats especially, all the better if it is game that they have hunted and shot themselves. As a supplement, they will at times prepare side dishes or vegetables, but just ...
- August 13, 2015Low T CenterThe medical community has been warning the American public about the dangers of excessive weight gain and obesity for the last few decades. Numerous studies have shown the adverse effects of extra body fat, especially around the belly, where it lies in close proximity to our internal organs. The rise in obesity over the last ...
- July 23, 2015Low T CenterThe medical community has long promoted the fact that certain conditions have an adverse effect on our health as we age: cardiovascular disease, mental deterioration, and osteoporosis just to name a few. However, a new condition is now being recognized as having major debilitating effects on health and wellness as we get older – sarcopenia, ...
- June 2, 2015Low T CenterAs men move into the “middle-age” years, a common struggle is being able to maintain strength and muscle mass while warding off the accumulation of excess body fat. Finding a formula for success to combat this can be difficult, and there are several key components that are factors. Nutrition, hydration, proper sleep, reducing stress levels, ...
- April 27, 2015Low T CenterEver wonder why you don’t see any high level athletes or Olympians who are in their 50’s and 60’s? It’s because time works against us all, and the aging process slows and diminishes certain body systems no matter what we do. As all men age, you inevitably will lose some muscle mass, almost regardless of ...
- March 30, 2015Low T CenterEach year the medical community and its researchers dive deeper into the mysteries surrounding the male body, testosterone, and aging. Half of a century ago, this topic was completely ignored or misunderstood – scientists knew what testosterone was and much of what it did, but certainly not the array of debilitating effects a lack of ...
- February 4, 2015Low T CenterThis is a true story. A man in his early 40’s had already experienced an incredible life. An all-conference and all-state athlete in high school, he earned a full scholarship to compete in athletics at the Division I level. After a highly successful career, he graduated and transitioned to “normal” life – which initially for him ...
- December 4, 2014Low T CenterI don’t know about you, but I always hated when someone started a conversation with the question, “Which do you want first – the good news or the bad news?” It always seemed that whichever choice I made, the joy or euphoria from the positive news was always torpedoed by whatever negative information the questioner ...