- The Woodlands
- 8105 Kuykendahl Suite 200
- Spring, TX 77382
- Phone: 281-419-5698
- Fax: 281-419-5014
- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in The Woodlands
One quick, 20-minute appointment can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in The Woodlands is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – The Woodlands utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – The Woodlands or at any one of our other Houston locations. No appointment is necessary.
If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan on your first visit. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – The Woodlands
Sudipta Chaudhuri, D.O.
Dr. Chaudhuri started his undergraduate career at University of Texas at Austin earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He went on to complete a master’s degree in Public Health at University of North Texas Health Science Center in 2001. Dr. Chaudhuri began his medical career at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 2005. He went on to complete his Internal Medicine residency in 2008 at Seton Hall University of Graduate Medical Sciences / St. Michael’s Medical Center in New Jersey and subsequently completed his Board Certification. Dr. Chaudhuri moved to Texas where he worked as medical consultant and physician for several urgent care centers in the Houston area. Prior to Low T Center, Dr. Chaudhuri worked as medical director for an outpatient clinic at PCP for Life primarily working with underserved populations. Dr. Chaudhuri is fluent in English and Spanish.
Keith E. Williamson PA-C
Keith E. Williamson is from Cleveland, Ohio. He graduated from Physician Assistant School (Cuyahoga Community College) in 1996 with a major in surgical assisting but decided to concentrate on family practice and emergency medicine. Keith has been with Low T Center since July of 2014.
- October 27, 2015Low T CenterIn the United States, we are hyper-aware of cleanliness. It’s rare to find a mom that doesn’t have a bottle of hand sanitizer to whip out at a moment’s notice. That’s not to say it isn’t necessary, the world is a pretty disgusting place. Even though there is the debate that all the Purell going ...
- September 29, 2015Low T CenterIf you grew up in the sticks or on a farm or in the middle of nowhere — I’m sorry, but you may not be able to fully relate to this. But the rest of us certainly can: that memory of the grumpy old man in our neighborhood, the one who you feared simply because ...
- May 11, 2015TimStudy after study in recent years has continued to deliver ever-depressing news. Rises in obesity. Increases in chronic health issues like diabetes, arthritis, and many forms of cancer. Some research also touts the statistic that the current generation of 20 somethings will be the first in centuries to not live longer than their parents. Scary ...
- April 6, 2015TimAmerican founder and patriot Benjamin Franklin said, “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise”. Back in the days when candles and torches were all that was available for light, once the sun went down the natural rhythm of the body began to shut itself down too. Piece of ...
- March 27, 2015TimEvery four years we are treated to the spectacle that is the Summer Olympic Games. Athletes from all over the world come together to compete and express incredible feats of strength, speed, and endurance. Competition is fierce, media coverage is excessive, and nations and their residents revel in the medal count and achievements of their ...
- November 19, 2014TimTestosterone is the dominant male hormone. During puberty, testosterone helps build a man’s muscles, deepen his voice, strengthen his bones, and spur growth in the sexual organs. Once an adult, testosterone keeps muscles and bones strong, promotes higher levels of energy and endurance, and is a major force behind sexual interest. In short, in a physical ...