The Low T Center, a medical clinic focused on hormone replacement therapy, is currently seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician (MTL) to support our rapid growth throughout the United States, position based in Houston, Texas office.
Qualified candidates MUST have experience working in a high-volume moderately complex laboratory, providing top-notch customer service, willing to travel, and other duties for a growing, fast-paced practice.
- Knowledge of COLA and CLIA regulation
- Experience with both Qualigen and Beckman Colter Access II equipment preferred
- 2+ years of full time clinical laboratory work experience and completion of science coursework equivalent to that required in a laboratory science education program
- Must be eligible for or possess current registration/certification as a Medical Laboratory Technologist – MLT(ASCP)
Founded in 2010, The Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice with centers in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Denver, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Colorado Springs, Las Vegas, Chicago and Nashville areas
If you’re interested in working with leaders in men’s hormone replacement therapy in a laid back, flexible medical environment, consider joining the Low T family.
To apply for this position please email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) A resume in MS Word, or PDF form
2) A recent photograph of yourself
Low T Center is an equal opportunity employer.