- Comfortable, inexpensive at home sleep apnea test
- Sleep in your own bed for just one night
- Easy to use – takes only minutes to set up and start your test
- As simple as putting on a wrist watch
- Fast, accurate results in just 2 days
- Technologically advanced home sleep test
- Shipped directly to your door in 1-2 days
- FDA-Approved home sleep apnea test
Need help ordering or have questions? Call our customer service line at (866) 806-8235.
sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment
Start feeling better in as little as 4 days:
Your home sleep test, the WatchPAT One device, is a technologically advanced sleep apnea test offering minimally invasive monitoring to detect sleep apnea in the comfort of your own bed. This home sleep test is highly accurate and uses only 3 points of contact to measure seven key factors to detect sleep apnea, sleep apnea severity, and your individual sleep architecture. Your home sleep test is incredibly small, lightweight, and easy-to-use, and automatically transmits your sleep data to our sleep team for analysis. Taking a home sleep test begins your path to sleeping and feeling better.
When you receive your home sleep test, simply open the package, wear the device for one night, and dispose of it the next morning. Our board-certified sleep physician will analyze your sleep report for indications of sleep apnea. Then, book a sleep appointment at no additional cost to discuss your results.
Your disposable home sleep test detects sleep apnea using three unobtrusive points of contact:
- Watch-like device which you will wear on the wrist of your non-dominant hand
- Pulse oximeter finger clip, which you will wear on your index finger
- Chest sensor sticker which you will place on your chest just below the neck
After wearing your home sleep test for one night, your sleep data will be automatically sent to our sleep team at the Low T Sleep Center for analysis.
How It Works
Your WatchPAT home sleep test uses advanced technology to detect seven different factors of sleep apnea, including:
- Peripheral arterial tone (PAT): PAT offers a non-invasive look at your cardiovascular system and autonomic nervous system to identify apnea events. Your home sleep test utilizes verified and innovative algorithms to detect sleep apnea
- Heart Rate: Your home sleep test monitors your heart rate for indications of respiratory cessation during sleep
- Actigraphy: Your WatchPAT uses non-invasive methods to collect data about your circadian rhythms and sleep patterns. The advanced home sleep test technology uses a proprietary and verified algorithm to detect true sleep time and sleep architecture for more accurate apnea index results.
- Body Position: Your home sleep test detects your body position to understand how body position influences your sleep pattern. Your test evaluates information about whether you are sleeping on your back, stomach, or side.
- Oximetry: Your home sleep test evaluates blood oxygen levels and oxygen saturation levels to detect apnea events and hypoxemia associated with sleep apnea.
- Snoring: Your WatchPAT sleep test detects snoring and measures snoring decibel levels as you sleep.
- Chest Motion: The home sleep test monitors chest motion to detect momentary pauses in respiration to detect apnea events during sleep.
If you want to return your home sleep test, we will happily accept devices returned new, unused, and in their original, unopened packaging. Please note that we are unable to send refunds for devices with a broken seal.
To set up a return, please reply to your sleep purchase welcome email or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your return, we will email you a FedEx return shipping label to send the device back to us.
Within 24 hours after we receive your returned home sleep test, you will see a refund to your credit card, less a return shipping and restocking fee of $30.