- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Pasadena
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Pasadena is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Pasadena utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Pasadena or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Pasadena
Arthur Austin Jr., M.D.
Prior to joining Low T Center, Dr. Austin was a staff internist for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability in Brenham, Texas for three years. Dr. Austin received his Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-med from Texas Southern University in Houston, TX. He received his Medical Degree from Wayne State School of Medicine in 1992. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State School of Medicine program in 1995. Dr. Austin brings over 19 years of experience as an internist in direct patient care to Low T Center.
Joy Amaechi, FNP
Joy Amaechi received her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Midwestern State University in 2012, and Master of Science degree in Nursing from Texas Woman’s University in 2016. She completed her clinical hours with prominent physicians in the internal medicine, family practice, pediatrics, and OBGYN specialties. Prior to becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner, Joy worked as a Registered Nurse at Oakbend Medical Center, Richmond TX, and Medical Center Hospital, Odessa, TX.
- October 23, 2015Low T CenterIt seems as if the whole nation is constantly trying to reach their ideal cholesterol goal, making sure to incorporate every natural and medicinal remedy available in their pursuit of the perfect HDL and LDL. Cholesterol management is seemingly always a story in the media- eat this, exercise like that and take these meds. However, ...
- September 22, 2015Low T CenterTestosterone is the dominant male hormone, the one most associated with everything that makes a man into a man. Testosterone significantly affects the brain, libido, muscles, blood, and many other body systems that impact male health. Since it is such a vital component to daily energy, productivity, and satisfaction, when levels decrease it can cause ...
- August 25, 2015Low T CenterYou are a successful businessman. In fact, you have steadily climbed the career ladder in your profession since you graduated college 20 years ago. You amply provide for your wife and three children, and by all accounts have a happy, successful, and fulfilling life. One reward for your success and efforts is the ability to take ...
- March 31, 2015Low T CenterReports vary on where the term “love handles” actually originated, but the person it describes is usually in the same demographic: not in ideal shape, concerned to some degree with their physical appearance, and sporting some excess fat around the midsection. What is there to “love” about these handles anyway? Not much, especially if you ...
- March 4, 2015Low T CenterAs men, we can often be categorized as extreme beings. We will push the pedal to the metal at every turn, trying to squeeze every last drop out of the workday, party, dinner date, or exercise routine. Because we are hard drivers, just about every man suffers from tiredness or fatigue at some point in ...
- November 12, 2014Low T CenterWe’ve all been there – whether you’re pressed for a deadline at work, corralling your kids in the supermarket, trying to stay ahead of the mountain of leaves piling on your lawn, or..seriously didn’t I just do this load of whites? If you are an adult male over 30 with a life, commitments, and responsibilities, ...