- Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tue: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thu: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Closed
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Opening Day:
New patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Low Testosterone Testing in Westminster
Two quick tests confirming you have low testosterone can lead to developing a plan to help you feel younger and more energetic. Plus, new patients can get their testosterone levels tested and analyzed for only $50!
Treatment Centered Around You
Our low testosterone clinic in Westminster is designed to make your visit easy and convenient. The doctors at Low T Center – Westminster utilize an onsite certified laboratory to test for Low T (hypogonadism) in men. Like any medical condition there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, and each patient’s testosterone treatment is tailored by their doctor to meet their specific situation.
Low T Center is organized to fit your busy schedule and unique needs:
- Conveniently Located
- No Appointment required
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
How Low Testosterone Therapy Works
Tests are performed in-house at Low T Center – Westminster or at any one of our other locations. Initial appointments must be before 11a (some insurances require before 10a), but no appointment is necessary.
After two consecutive tests confirm you have low testosterone, you may qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and your doctor can get you started on a personalized treatment plan. All subsequent visits take no more than a few minutes each. If the cost of testosterone therapy is of concern, Low T Center offers a self-pay option and accepts most health insurance plans.
Feel Like You Again
If you’re experiencing a decrease in energy, increase in body fat and other symptoms of Low T or just want to find out more about your current condition, stop in or book an appointment at our local clinic today. See for yourself why our testosterone therapy has been so successful in helping men regain their youth and vitality.
The Team of Medical Providers at Low T Center – Westminster
James R. Mosby M.D., FACEP
Dr. Mosby attended Howard University in Washington, D.C. and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology with a minor in Chemistry. He then received his Medical Doctor Degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Mosby’s residency training was completed at University of Colorado Health Science Center. He has practiced emergency medicine for the past 39 years and has been Medical Director of the Emergency Department at Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center in Walsenburg, Colorado for the past five years. Dr. Mosby enjoys participating in medical missions to third world countries.
Jason Schmidthuber, PA-C
Jason Schmidthuber graduated in 1994 with an undergraduate degree in Exercise Science at the University of Minnesota Duluth. After several years as a personal trainer, he returned to school graduating from Saint Francis University with a Master of Medical Science degree as a Physician Assistant. He practiced emergency medicine in a Level 1 Trauma Center in both Denver and Washington. Jason maintains his status as a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and stays well versed in the advances of sports conditioning.
- October 30, 2015Low T CenterEveryone always boosts all the positives that go along with exercising. It makes you healthier, stronger, happier, a better sleeper, less stressed out… the list goes on and on. But what about all the negatives that come with working out? Well, maybe negatives is a bit harsh, but there are some definite downers that can ...
- September 30, 2015Low T CenterThe number 40 carries a lot of meaning for American men. It is one age marker that signifies a certain wisdom or level of accomplishment has probably been reached. It is still often used to reference being “Over the Hill”, that round number signifying that about half of your life has already surpassed. And in ...
- May 11, 2015Low T CenterThe term “beer belly” is often referred to in jest, but in reality it is somewhat of a misnomer. Drinking beer doesn’t necessarily give you a large gut, and plenty of people have huge bellies that don’t drink at all. Regardless of how a person’s belly does become oversized, the fact is that some serious ...
- March 27, 2015Low T CenterOK let’s come clean – we’ve all skipped a workout (or several) before. Too dark, too cold, too tired…..whatever excuse we’ve used (legit or not), if you have exercised for any length of time, you undoubtedly are guilty of this. When we do fall off the wagon and then make the choice to recommit, invariably ...
- November 20, 2014Low T CenterWe’ve all heard of Adam — original male, Garden of Eden, Eve got him to eat the forbidden fruit etc. But have you heard of “ADAM”? We don’t mean the all caps to signify yelling at Adam at the top of our lungs; ADAM in all capitals is an acronym used for Androgen Decline in ...